• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Only thing worse than watching a Rangers is game is seeing the horrible Ron Washington Metro PCS commercials during breaks.

Least I don't have to deal with his ACE cash express ones anymore.

alstein

There are a few players who deserve that treatment- Rivera is one of them.

Jeter will be the same way. (I mean, I don't like the Yankees as a team, but guys like Rivera and Jeter are pure class)

Jeter will be the same way. (I mean, I don't like the Yankees as a team, but guys like Rivera and Jeter are pure class)

Can I still be jealous of Jeter since it's rumored he got with Jordana Brewster, Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba while they were all in their prime?

Los Angeles Dodgers ‏@Dodgers 18m
#Dodgers today reinstated @TheRealMattKemp from the disabled list.

woot

3rd times the charm.. right?

Los Angeles Dodgers ‏@Dodgers 18m
#Dodgers today reinstated @TheRealMattKemp from the disabled list.

woot

3rd times the charm.. right?
Please don't get hurt.

Please don't get hurt.

Please don't get hurt.

AS6tiaC.jpg

Kemp's back from the DL, but he's not in the starting lineup.
He's on the list to pinch hit tonight.

BUUk8ybCcAA7_zz.jpg:large

RGVNOE

If he had class he would've changed his # like everyone did when 42 was retired for Jackie Robinson. I don't care how good he is, he has nowhere near the same impact that JR had on the game

Okay. Raise your hand if you saw the 2013 schedule before the season started and thought this Royals @ Indians series would have major AL playoff implications.

alstein

If he had class he would've changed his # like everyone did when 42 was retired for Jackie Robinson. I don't care how good he is, he has nowhere near the same impact that JR had on the game

I'm pretty sure other guys who had the number kept it, they're just all retired now.

I never was a fan of retiring a number across baseball- no matter who it is.

RGVNOE

I'm pretty sure other guys who had the number kept it, they're just all retired now.

I never was a fan of retiring a number across baseball- no matter who it is.

Some held it to end of the season when it was retired, then changed it.

Fan or not the point is the # was retired, and when you see a retired # you think about the player, it was retired to respect his legacy and what changed with him, they honor him by wearing it only on his day to remember him, his impact

RGVNOE

Rockies have been making good contact off Lynn, he's been lucky with quite a few pitches. I wish the Cards would get rid of him this off-season

Reds'll make me dance.
Reds'll make me dance.
These bums collapsin',
and they could use a hand.

I'm going to need the Braves to man the fuck up and sweep these fools.

RGVNOE

He's making a strong case for the Cards MVP, what with Yadi slumping recently.

I think he definitely has a strong case, he leads the team in so many categories.

damn Matheny why didn't he let Maness go back out he threw 2 damn pitches

another Cards game where they dont score much after scoring 10+ the day before, and dont capitalize on the night the Pirates lose, yep just another Cardinals game

Top Bottom