• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate |OT2| "OT" means Official Thread!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I am! Taking a short break after a tough Event Lagi just now, but I'm there in a few.

Just open a room in Free C Lobby 9 and I'll join on you. :)
Ugh, food just came, so I have to delay longer (probably won't gt to play with you). My weekends are busier than my weekdays. :/

All the same, I'll post when I'm on, and hopefully some gaffers can help me vanquish Goldbeard.

Chuckpebble

Jeebus. How did I never see mention of Nargacuga being unaffected by pitfall traps? I thought I saw a rare bug when he set off the first one and kept right on running.

Haunted

Ugh, food just came, so I have to delay longer (probably won't gt to play with you). My weekends are busier than my weekdays. :/

All the same, I'll post when I'm on, and hopefully some gaffers can help me vanquish Goldbeard.
*shakes fist* timezooones!

Don't worry about it. :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Ugh, if you could pause MonHun I would play all the time. Ideal MonHun conditions are like a four leaf clover. :(

Mileena, if you're on tonight, I would love your help on Goldbeard. I had a blast last night, and hopefully no one carts theee times in row. :/

Ugh, if you could pause MonHun I would play all the time. Ideal MonHun conditions are like a four leaf clover. :(

Mileena, if you're on tonight, I would love your help on Goldbeard. I had a blast last night, and hopefully no one carts theee times in row. :/

Theres a pause button in offline play, in the second tab on the menu thing

Boogiepop

Upgraded my Brachy blades to full and finished off all the canteen quests I needed. I'm now up to HR25. Seems like it'd be a long crawl up to HR100. Still, I think I'll at least try to knock out all the quests I can do for now, then decide if I feel like grinding HR for the rest.

thetrin

Pausing an online game, not sure if serious.

Where did I complain that MonHun was missing a feature other online games had? I just expressed a real life issue with unpausable games that ends up just being a fact of my busy life.

It's not a fault of the game. I just don't have huge chunks of my free time without interruption outside of late late nights.

Lizardus

Savage Deviljho is pretty easy with a bow. Took about 5 of them to get enough mats for vangis x, just missing one duram sacrum. The weapons are shit.

I have 5 slots on my bow set. What is the best "1 slot for +2 of a skill" skill (like speed sharpening or cap guru)?

Some great hunts tonight guys, thanks a lot for coming. Last two quests with Jason, that was some really crazy shit lol

I'll keep the room open if someone wants to do Heavy Hitters. If no one shows up in next 30 minutes then I'm gone ;)

Thanks again for hunts guys, Jason, Mileena, Haunted, cheers and see you tomorrow (today for Haunted :D )

Fewr

:| Nobody's showing up. Somebody popped up for a sec but then left. I feel so alone.
That was me. I popped in, then realised my HR was too low (4), but before I could say goodbye I got disconnected.

Any HR 3 lobby anyone?
Oh man, it's too late for me, maybe tomorrow we can play together.

Btw, I feel the average HR for GAF is G now, so when I'm at the usual place and see the gaf rooms going I feel I have a long long way to go to get to hunt with fellow Gaffers.

Neko, Fewr, if you guys want we can do some Low rank hunts, I can help you out. Lobby is still open, join if you want to, my quests can wait.

thetrin

I'll make a room. I need to beat Goldbeard. T_T (or I can join)

What's the GAF password?

Fewr

Neko, Fewr, if you guys want we can do some Low rank hunts, I can help you out. Lobby is still open, join if you want to, my quests can wait.
Thanks for the offer, that's very kind. I'll have to pass because I have to go to bed now. Maybe tomorrow or another day.

I'll make a room. I need to beat Goldbeard. T_T (or I can join)

What's the GAF password?
Quote op

(That's not the password, I meant you should do it to find out)

RobbieNick

Just for fun, here are my most recent Monster Hunter Miiverse drawings. Enjoy!

TjFUPxY.png

DvUtVGx.png

YCj7JU8.png

p0uZ36T.png

qxsjIEP.png

XO88aHe.png

As you can tell, Duramboros is a favorite of mine. He just has so much comedy potential.

thetrin

I will, from now on, think of that song when I fight Duramboros.

G.I. Jho needs some aviators.

Mileena

Banned

sorry, just saw this. I hopped on PSO2 after I got off MH3U and now it's too late :(

thetrin

sorry, just saw this. I hopped on PSO2 after I got off MH3U and now it's too late :(

It's cool! I ended up beating Goldbeard with some GAF help, and we did some HR3 quests to help out Toshi.

Akainu

Since this is the only monster hunter related thread around I'll ask here. Playing 3rd does it seem to anyone else like there is a slight difference in gathering speed when already crouching?

Fistwell

Jeebus. How did I never see mention of Nargacuga being unaffected by pitfall traps? I thought I saw a rare bug when he set off the first one and kept right on running.
He'll (literaly) fall for it if he's raging. If not, then he's too agile for your clumsy tricks. :)

Edit: lol beaten. Hadn't noticed because he hadnt quoted you.

Anyone up for a few hr7 quests? I think I have about three or so left before I can face Miralis.

Creating a room in 3-9 right now, calling it NewbieGAF.
There's something funky with your internets. Can't connect to your room. I'll set one up in the same lobby, see if you can connect to mine. Password is the usual, quote to see.

Edit: yo Alba, I can see you being associable offline, come join us! ;D

Edit2: I've closed the room, had my fill of volcano runs, off to hunt some l narga.

Andrin

Anyone up for a few hr7 quests? I think I have about three or so left before I can face Miralis.

Creating a room in 3-9 right now, calling it NewbieGAF.

Edit: Yeah, I think I know what the problem might've been.. My internet completely crashed and I just got it back online.. Wanna try again later?

Zornica

Banned
anyone playing atm?
I'd like to do some random g rank stuff to complete all available quest.

edit:
thx for the hunt, even though I wished it would've lasted longer.
my eyes are killing me -_-

Andrin

Yeah, I had lots of fun too. Thanks a lot for hrlping me reach HR8+!

And I'd love to have a go at L.Narga, just let me know when you wanna start.

Fistwell

I have a room open right now (doing volcano runs), usual place and pass. We might want to wait for a 3rd one though for l narga. He's a doozie.

beje

Banned
So, during a volcano run I managed to get a Charm+7 charm, so I made an Arzuros X set, gemed it for Gathering + 2 and Whim and equiped said charm so now I can get even more and better charms

yodawg.jpg

Top Bottom