• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

MKIL65

I skipped this shit as soon as it got to Froppy.

latest

Jintor

well that definitely became a froppy lovefest by the end of it.

i was honestly more into Jack's deal tbh

future arc spoilers
cool thing they showed gunhead teaching uravity the knife tech she'sgonna use later

caliph95

well that definitely became a froppy lovefest by the end of it.

i was honestly more into Jack's deal tbh

future arc spoilers
cool thing they showed gunhead teaching uravity the knife tech she'sgonna use later
Jirou is not as popular as Froppy

Gave the manga a shot after seeing this thread on GAF. Thanks for that, my new addiction.

Artstyle and circumstances remind me a lot of Hitman Reborn. I'm assuming its the same Mangaka.

Wow at people still remember Bakugou being caught by sludge back in the old days, even those young kids remember.

Still no Kaminari, no Todoroki.

Fanfic level episode, not the type of character I like.

Ready for next week I guess. Should have done four or five of these episode though.

NEO0MJ

I really liked that episode. It was cool to see a situation like that play out in full from a different perspective.

I hope Selkie and his crew are featured again.

You just liked the idea of a ragtag group of muscular men wearing sailor outfits led by a buff otterman in a skintight suit :v

Laiza

Fun filler, but damn Bones really likes Froppy, huh? Between this and the OVA dedicated to her she just gets too much attention relative to the other side characters.

Especially Jirou. Well, at least we got to see her putting her quirk to good use, but I really wish the rest of the episode was dedicated to her. Not like Froppy has any lack of screen time.

I also really appreciated the manservice with Selkie. That was a pleasant surprise for me. :>

caliph95

Fun filler, but damn Bones really likes Froppy, huh? Between this and the OVA dedicated to her she just gets too much attention relative to the other side characters.

Especially Jirou. Well, at least we got to see her putting her quirk to good use, but I really wish the rest of the episode was dedicated to her. Not like Froppy has any lack of screen time.

I also really appreciated the manservice with Selkie. That was a pleasant surprise for me. :>
giphy.gif

LordKano

It was pretty meh. I'm not a fan of Froppy (#TeamUraravity) and I wish they showed more of what kind of hell Bakugo was facing.
I like Sirius's design tho.

SalvaPot

Neat filler episode, I wish we could see more of the other characters too, but what we got was good.

Next episode is really good one, when discussing the new season with my manga mates, I suggested it would be the perfect cut-off for the season. I am starting to get hyped for Season 3, lol.

It was pretty meh. I'm not a fan of Froppy (#TeamUraravity) and I wish they showed more of what kind of hell Bakugo was facing.
I like Sirius's design tho.

Eh I feel like there's not much more you can do with the Bakugo best jeanist dynamic than what they already did. I imagine them choosing Froppy for the focus had as much to do with the fact that the manga already implied she had an interesting adventure during the internship as it did with her popularity

caliph95

That episode could have been split between everyone and instead we just got a boring story.
While I wouldn't call it boring but I would've like focus on jirou because that sounds interesting and mineta suffering

No need for uravity, Bakugo and Momo because they're getting focus in the future

Wait where is nightwing?

While I wouldn't call it boring but I would've like focus on jirou because that sounds interesting and mineta suffering

No need for uravity, Bakugo and Momo because they're getting focus in the future

Wait where is nightwing?

I think Mineta's suffering is legitimately something that works better when we have to fill in the gaps with our imagination

SoulUnison

Banned
That was just boring.
Like, it was the stereotypical filler episode.

Relatively generic one-off characters with trope-y personality traits, and a cut-and-dry mini-scenario that neatly wraps up in one episode without any connection to the overall plot.

Froppy was the big focus and she still barely even really did anything.

NSESN

I didn't expect the story to be any good so I am not disappointed. Like I said before the rest was well done so it was good for me. But I can understand why someone would dislike it if they expect better story.
From what I've seen very few people were just ok with it, while a lot of people either really liked it or hated it.

Neoxon

Wasn't the seal hero mentioned in the manga? I know we've never seen him, but I feel like he was brought up once.

Wasn't the seal hero mentioned in the manga? I know we've never seen him, but I feel like he was brought up once.

Tsuyu mentioned the whole incident and there was one panel of it, though I don't think the seal guy was mentioned technically. His powers match up with a certain hero that shows up later on.

ShadyK54

Today's episode was dumb fun filler so I'm not bothered by it.

As for last week's, I finally got to watching it. Love the hints of the new villains.

Top Bottom