• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

I'll admit bland wasn't an appropriate choice of words but Midoriya appears to be usual shounen hero.

Midoriya is pretty much like most shounen main characters.
b6O6a76.png

Nightbird

Now this is how I originally thought that season 2 would end.

Glad that I was wrong. But I'm also glad that this episode turned out to be exactly as I imagined it to be. A big huge tease for things to come.

Jintor

the fact the video ends with a visual cue for 'like, comment or subscribe!' is really hilarious to me for some reason

next episode looks dope. i don't know who fish-eared hero with tsuyu is

MKIL65

Man, there were some hilarious moments in this episode.

"I talked to a girl... ON THE PHONE!!"

HANDO KURASSHA!

And All Might's ringtone.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and SIR WAN WAN!!

Grexeno

I like that they kept that monster guy in the woods who never actually shows up again and was probably changed into a different character who shows up later on.

Todoroki is the most authentically hero minded on the show, as episode and awesome arc developing him. Felt like it was all about him and not really about Iida. Oh well and the endeavour praise is nice.

Todoroki joking/not really was the best part.

Jintor

I will always prefer the english localisation trend to fill dialogue full of animal puns, but i have to say, the fact that this guy had a super dignified voice actor who still ended every sentence with -wan was really great

Before anyone gets their feelings in a twist.

This is the anime thread.

From the OP:

Want to talk about the manga and spoilers of any kind? Click Here

1) Manga Spoilers should go to the Manga Thread and are not allowed in the Anime thread. If you have the need to discuss manga spoilers in relation to the anime, go to the Manga thread right here.. A good Hero is always mindful of others.

2) Everything aired is fair game and there is no need to spoiler tag it. If you haven't watched the most recent episode yet, avoid this thread until then. A good Hero is always well informed.

Thank you and good night.

rackham

Banned
Is it supposed to be funny that Urakara's (idk her name) teacher has a crush on her? Idk. Seems creepy as fuck.

Top Bottom