• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
aznpxdd --- think we can try again to get our game in tonight? 9PST/MidnightEST works for me, unless you can run sooner. Can't wait for 2K to upgrade their servers from a 386 with 4MB RAM and Win 3.11 to a P233 with 32MB and WinNT, so games stop dropping.

Grizzlies -- when can you run?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
chaoticprout said:
TBH who the fuck buys MLB 2K10 when MLB 10 The Show is one of the best sports games of all time? I dont understand

Konex is the only person I have ever known who owns both systems and picks MLB 2K over Show.

He should be stripped of his manhood and be forced to listen to backstreet boys and watch anime all day!

oh wait :\

:lol

too true.

Konex we'll play tommorrow night after the Bobcats loss. DCX hopefully you don't give a fuck and we can play earlier than that.

DCX

DCX
I can play tonight, i could have played last night...but you were watching games, so was i :p I was busy trying to make moves in Madden franchise :lol

DCX

pilonv1

just sent you a pm - got him 10mins ago and can play. I'm guessing DCX isn't around, I'll have to get that game sorted Monday before league advances

aznpxdd

KONEX WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU.

Fuck, both of my games left, the owners have disappeared on the last night to play. :\

I don't want to sim them.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
viakado said:
some of you needs to be shot.
you need the full 10 days to play your league games?
advance this bitch already.

Work week was busy, bday yesterday, today some bad timing

Top Bottom