• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

AllGamer

Mario%20Kart%20Wii.jpg

:D

.hacked

rockbandpads867.jpg

Got my rockband drum pads and they are great.

It is much more quite, and the foam pads give the sticks an extra springiness.

Hell even the foot pad cover is nice and soft :D

Pakman

bad-joey said:
The Zune looks pretty slick! I have the iPod Touch but would buy a Zune anyday if it were avail. here in EU. Nice one, also the price :)

I didn't even know that EU folk didn't get the Zune. Is there no Zune presence at all or is it just that the new line of Zune stuff isn't out there yet?

Pakman

SIP YEK NOD said:
and what else.
SA400035-1.jpg

Not pictured: Tuniq tower. barely fit in the case, looks like pure, unfiltered awesomesauce. OEM 64 bit vista ultimate.

How do you like gaming with that DiNova Edge? I've been looking for a new wireless keyboard but I presumed that the DiNova keyboards wouldn't work well for gaming since they're built like laptop keyboards.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Pakman said:
I didn't even know that EU folk didn't get the Zune. Is there no Zune presence at all or is it just that the new line of Zune stuff isn't out there yet?

No Zunes at all. I show mine to people and they're like "Microsoft made an MP3 player? WTF?".

UK is iPod land.

Cdammen

Pakman said:
Like McBacon said, the Zune is exclusive to the U.S. at the moment. I've imported a 30gb brown one to Sweden and people are freaking impressed by it when they want me to demonstrate it. I don't understand why MS is waiting with the European and Asian release, I think it'll be a hit... maybe it has something to do with their Zune Marketplace and music licensing (dealing with music labels seems like a major hassle).

Gagaman

The last month or so. Still have quite a few things in the post too.

20h0kdj.jpg

Mario Kart Wii and Sega Tennis for the price of three traded games and £19. :D

24354lc.jpg

Signed Doctor Simpo Comics, the Perry Bible Fellowship book and block canvas paintings came from a comic convention in London. Wallace & Gromit figures were £2.50 in Forbidden planet. The rest from Ebay.

bryehn

Seems I'm getting something from other Goozex users every day at this point :D

Been waiting to check this out for a while. Case is a bit worse for wear, but it's all good.

08-04-11-kof.jpg

RobertM

Gagaman said:

Mario Kart Wii and Sega Tennis for the price of three traded games and £19. :D

24354lc.jpg

Signed Doctor Simpo Comics, the Perry Bible Fellowship book and block canvas paintings came from a comic convention in London. Wallace & Gromit figures were £2.50 in Forbidden planet. The rest from Ebay.
Vanishing Point, awesome racing game.

Gagaman said:

http://i29.tinypic.com/20h0kdj.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

OMG I used to have those Mega Drive Power Tips books. They were great. So many memories.

cjdunn

Geek Alert!
apr07.jpg

Geek Alert!
apr08.jpg

John McCentury
apr09.jpg

The cassette adapter is to replace my mother's current one, which grinds and rattles.
apr10.jpg

apr11.jpg

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Check out this NES haul I made today. A NES system, pristine and working perfectly, all cables, two controllers, a NES Advantage, and the Zapper gun. All that plus the following games, for $50:

(note, every single game is in perfect condition, and every single one has the manual included, also in perfect condition (with the exception of Rolling Thunder, which was folded))

Heavy Shreddin'
Mario Bro/Duck Hunt
Terra Cresta
California Games
Gyruss
Section Z
Tiger-Heli
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Silk Worm
Skate or Die 2
Sky Shark
Cleaning Kit
Journey to Silius
Ghosts 'n Goblins
Shadowgate
Flight of the Intruder
Mission Impossible
AD&D: Heroes of the Lance
Tetris
The Uncanny X-Men
Wrath of the Black Manta
Roadblasters
Super C
Galaga: Demons of Death
Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight
Rolling Thunder
Strider
Zanac
Batman: The Video Game
Low G Man
Heavy Barrel
Captain Skyhawk
Maniac Mansion
Operation Wold

1zlxfzb.jpg

Pakman said:
How do you like gaming with that DiNova Edge? I've been looking for a new wireless keyboard but I presumed that the DiNova keyboards wouldn't work well for gaming since they're built like laptop keyboards.

I love it, its built like a laptop, but the keys are a lot firmer. the only problem when it comes to gaming is the lack of a number pad.

Mario Kart Wii and two wheels, my gf bought one of them and helped funding the game because she's such a big fan herself.

buy00.jpg

buy02.jpg

Oh, and I can guarantee (almost) no one has THIS. It comes with a stand too, that shines light only on Samus in the glass, and it changes color. Very nice. I've had it for a month but haven't posted it yet.

buy01.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
That's a cool Samus glass piece ^_^

Here's what I got today....

2406609855_4ac7963880.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army (PS2)
Arcana Heart (PS2)
Okami (PS2)

!!!

Okami was a gift from a fellow NeoGAF member ^_^ !

Bring on next week!!!

My daughter is going to be in town to spend some time with me, so I'm stoked... I'm going to spoil her to death...

Mr YuYu

The games i bought this month. I also bought planet earth and reservoir dogs on bluray.

And my best purchase of the month (year maybe :) a sony 42" HDTV.

marwan

Banned
Moz La Punk said:
Oh, and I can guarantee (almost) no one has THIS. It comes with a stand too, that shines light only on Samus in the glass, and it changes color. Very nice. I've had it for a month but haven't posted it yet.

buy01.jpg

wow, where from?

can we see shots of the stand and the light please? :)

It is a figure in 3D for if you didn't know that btw, but I think thats logical.

It's from a Dutch gamestore that I shall not name 'cause it's anything but official. They had other figures as well ;)

I'll have to buy some batteries for the light standard and then I'll post pics yea.

They also had this figure (and sonic, and zelda) in keyhanger format. Metroid works best though because it looks like Samus in frozen in there and all and that kinda fits with the story.

Well not really but still, if you catch my drift.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
2e32z55.jpg

Came in today, 2,50€ from hongkong with free shipping lol

NO MORE PS3 ON FOR CHARGING MAH DUALSHOCK3! and other usb devices.

Truespeed

Tiduz said:
2e32z55.jpg

Came in today, 2,50€ from hongkong with free shipping lol

NO MORE PS3 ON FOR CHARGING MAH DUALSHOCK3! and other usb devices.

You could have always just plugged the Sixaxis into your PC or laptop, you know.

Pakman said:
Just picked up a Zune 80 for $138.54 ($149.07 with tax) at Best Buy yesterday. Got them to PM a price mistake (I assume) that was listed on Walmart.com. Played around with it and so far I'm loving it (sorry for the bad picture - I have an ancient digital camera).

IMG_0279.jpg

Only annoyed by one thing on the Zune software though. I can't get album names to change from "unknown album" to whatever I want (even if I edit the album name in both the Zune player and out of the Zune player - it won't change it in my Zune). Even if the Zune software knows the name of the band - the music doesn't show up under the artists name - but only under "albums" and in "unknown album". Can't find a fix for this either after googling it. But it's a minor problem considering the price I payed it for.

Great buy!

I have a Zune 30 and I am really thrilled with it. The updates that they made to the software really made a difference. Make sure that you take advantage of all of the podcast functionality. I subscribe to all of the major ones and I never have to think about updating anything.

Danielsan

Moz La Punk said:
It is a figure in 3D for if you didn't know that btw, but I think thats logical.

It's from a Dutch gamestore that I shall not name 'cause it's anything but official. They had other figures as well ;)

I'll have to buy some batteries for the light standard and then I'll post pics yea.

They also had this figure (and sonic, and zelda) in keyhanger format. Metroid works best though because it looks like Samus in frozen in there and all and that kinda fits with the story.

Well not really but still, if you catch my drift.
Nedgame, Dimensionplus or something else? I must know. :lol Or did they only have one?

dork

Banned
mikeybwright said:
Picked this up this morning....made my weekend :D :D Guess I can't make any more jokes on Gamestops behalf anymore.
DSC00715.jpg

29.99 Great Deal!!!

Thats funny..because those got pennied out this month, and we were giving them away..

Top Bottom