• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Souljiro

Spectral said:
I know not related to games...in fact ever since I bought Brawl, haven't bought a new game in awhile. :lol Might pick up Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword this week.

These came today though:

l_748af6cb86c80ba58599a9e6e0c62ef1.jpg

Green's my fav color and I'm glad to finally find a pair of all green shoes. They were like $59.99 on NBWebexpress with free shipping. They're back up to 74.99 now though.

These definitely made my day.

Green like a yoshi

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
gstaff said:
Think it's too late to import the Dual Shock 3, or should I just wait it out at this point?
i wasn't sure if white was coming out here, and hey, the guy on ebay sold it to me for cheaper than what i'd pay in the u.s.

i just noticed that somebody bought a mcdonalds.........

....speechless

itxaka

Defeatist
Got a big raise at work + 2 months of retroactive payment of the raise so I went mad. I´m poor but happy.

PS3 GT5:p
8vzyh3.jpg

The PS3 with a USB to SATA/IDE adapter on a 80GB IDE HD (Using it for backups of the ps3)
33dv8dl.jpg

A keyboard for the Ps3:
300a7fd.jpg

Uncharted, Motorstorm, Earth Blue-Ray, MGS: PO, GT5:p and aSlim Silver PSP:
x5ta9j.jpg

This came from Ebay, MGS PAL UK, FF8 PAL UK, a Bluetooth dongle and a CCCP lighter :D :
29ykthz.jpg

Two books, one from Discworld and the other from Philip K. Dick:
a2bssw.jpg

And GH3 + Guitar for the 360:
2enrsj4.jpg

Plus Warhawk, Tekken Update, Pain and Formula 1 from Ebay.

Damn, i spend a lot, but I´m as happy as a fucking 10 year old boy.

cicero

.hacked said:
Wrapped up the paperwork this afternoon:

newmds457.jpg

Going to be closing it down for a few weeks and rework the interior. Turn it into less of a 50's vibe and more of a anime/video game vibe. Kinda like what I thought the McDs in Japan were like (and they are not, I have been there).
Another idea that I'm sure seemed good at the time.

9k1e9g.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Grecco said:
I expect Kadey to pick up a Starbucks soon.

If only people knew how many properties I actually own. So much, I plan to get rid of some because there are too many to manage and I hate doing paperwork.

adg1034

Kadey said:
If only people knew how many properties I actually own. So much, I plan to get rid of some because there are too many to manage and I hate doing paperwork.

So, another Starbucks, then.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I can't help but think of the Clerks. :lol Especially since I just watched part two. Hilarious. Kinky Kelly. :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Real Estate must be good in your guys area... here in Southern California it's been going doooooooooowwwwwwn...

Sucks for a lot of ppl. Glad I have my own place.

DSC02944.jpg

mgs essential collection (even though i pretty much played the shit out of them all), the new muse album haarp (YUMMAY), and one of the new lrg shirts

also some shorts i bought from old navy but i'm currently wearing them :lol

Sagitario

Spectral said:
I know not related to games...in fact ever since I bought Brawl, haven't bought a new game in awhile. :lol Might pick up Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword this week.

These came today though:

l_748af6cb86c80ba58599a9e6e0c62ef1.jpg

Green's my fav color and I'm glad to finally find a pair of all green shoes. They were like $59.99 on NBWebexpress with free shipping. They're back up to 74.99 now though.

These definitely made my day.

I love NB shoes... good choice and nice color, I really like them...

LiK said:
samus statue. looks good next to master chief and robocop :D~
samus.jpg

63jl2sm.jpg

Seriously, I want it... looks freaking cool... how much was it?

DJ GT-S

Banned
April stands for Aprilia

ibcl5l.jpg

It's still at the dealer, but I'll be bringing it home sometime this month, it's just that due to record snowfall this year, I've got nowhere to put it for now ;)

Damaged

DJ GT-S said:
April stands for Aprilia

ibcl5l.jpg

It's still at the dealer, but I'll be bringing it home sometime this month, it's just that due to record snowfall this year, I've got nowhere to put it for now ;)

Nice KTM next to it, that yours?

DJ GT-S

Banned
Damaged said:
Nice KTM next to it, that yours?

Nope, as I said, it's still at the dealer as record amounts of snow stop me from bringing it home. Right now it's in the basement, in a room full of other bikes (KTM, Aprilia, Thor, etc)

lupin23rd

Today's pickups:

april_2nd_pickups.jpg

Phantasy Star Complete Collection PS2
Kanken 2 DS
Shikigami no Shiro manga (not sure why)
Captain Harlock harcover manga

alba

Little is the new Big
lupin23rd said:
Today's pickups:

april_2nd_pickups.jpg

Captain Harlock harcover manga

Captain Harlock for the fucking WIN. My childhood memories! (got my nickname from him... the dubbed french version though :p)

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
MorisUkunRasik said:
-High five-

I'm in school right now, studying to become a real estate agent and eventually a broker

Recession is coming. Study potato farming so you can be rich once the oil runs out. :lol

rocK`

Banned
Can we get a .hacked/kadey post your stuff thread?

not being an ass, i love seeing their pick-ups, i usually live vicariously through them, wait for them to say what was a good deal and make purchases around it.

Kletian

LiK said:
$130+ with shipping. i preordered her direct from F4F so she's a low # at 61 :D

What the hell? You got yours? I've had that thing preordered since Christmas 05 and haven't heard shit about when it's gonna be here.

Edit: Nevermind, your pictures are blocked at work so I couldnt tell. I have the Gravity Suit version on Preorder which isn't scheduled to ship until May.

LiK

Kletian said:
What the hell? You got yours? I've had that thing preordered since Christmas 05 and haven't heard shit about when it's gonna be here.

Edit: Nevermind, your pictures are blocked at work so I couldnt tell. I have the Gravity Suit version on Preorder which isn't scheduled to ship until May.

it's the varia suit one. i also have the gravity version preordered altho i'm trying to cancel it cuz the varia one is good enough. they seem to be unresponsive with email replies.

LiK

Kletian said:
Yeah, they're customer service/support/whatever is horrid. This will be the last thing I get from them.

yea, pretty nonexistent. where are you located? i got an email from them confirming the shipment of my figure and i got it about 1-2 weeks later.

Variable

rocK` said:

not being an ass, i love seeing their pick-ups, i usually live vicariously through them, wait for them to say what was a good deal and make purchases around it.

And Marwan. He buys a new car every month.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
rocK` said:

lol.

^_^

Top Bottom