• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Azzurri

2528121345_b41fd69d9c.jpg

They just got in the LE Conan and a Wii.

just came today

IMAGE_155.jpg

restocked on Nino Cerutti Image and got some Burberry

IMAGE_159.jpg

add to the CK One Summer i got earlier this month

IMAGE_154.jpg

and my temporary room smells like ass so ive been using a lot of incense lately, heres some i grabbed the other day...good shit

X

x2y

Unconfirmed Member
PIMPBYBLUD said:
Got yourself some ASSASS Creed I see. game was good albeit a little repetitive.
neojubei said:
Someone purposely put that used sticker there.

:lol the Assass looks pretty but I'm not too thrilled with it. had a blast with Stranglehold though.

WiiWare!

may086.jpg

may085.jpg

may084.jpg

<3 Dr. Mario. I suck at it but it is very fun.

Thanks to all the other GAFers getting the Super Famicom controller I had to get all up ons too. Also Boom Blox, Minish Cap and a brand new HDTV.

may083.jpg

Been a bit slow posting my pick-up stuff (got too busy with other stuff) but here's what I have so far...

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

Not pictured: 1 pair of jeans (being hemmed) & The World Ends With You soundtrack (on iTouch)

Waiting on my Metal Gear Solid 4 soundtrack to arrive - will post pic once I get it.

lupin23rd

Latest pickups:

may_pickups1.jpg

Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes Double Pack (Wii)
Tear Ring Saga (PS1)
Fire Emblem (first GBA one not ported to NA)

Not pictured is the Wii Fire Emblem game.

Also pre-ordered Shiren 3 today.

My old method of using a 360 controller and headset went up the duff so I had to get a new Headset. Plus an extra...

DSC00173.jpg

its amazing what you get if you just ask.

cRIPticon

A few games:

games.jpg

Couple of movies:

movies.jpg

Couple of chairs!:

iJoys.jpg

My wife and I got these iJoy 245's for our bedroom, in front of the big screen. It is GREAT to game in these chairs, but if you have the massage rollers going while playing, it's hard to stay awake! :)

Just got my MGS 4 soundtrack - no pics yet (only on cell phone right now) - and it's absolutely stunning.

Height-wise, it's about as tall as a DVD case and it's a slim, 2 cd-case.

Will update with pics later! :D

LiK

Auron_Kale said:
Just got my MGS 4 soundtrack - no pics yet (only on cell phone right now) - and it's absolutely stunning.

Height-wise, it's about as tall as a DVD case and it's a slim, 2 cd-case.

Will update with pics later! :D

why must you tease us? ;_;

Azzurri

Corran Horn said:
nice how much the SoM Strategy guide cost ya? I should try for one of those :p

Depends on the condition. Mine was about 45$ you can find it cheaper, but might not might be in good condition.

Proc

Picked this up for cheaps. I couldn't get around the 360 controls, looking forward to checking this out again with dx10 and all the bells and whistles.
2532190637_f0667bd884.jpg

DTJAAAAM

favouriteflavour said:
Battle fantasia any good?

I'm liking the game so far, it kind of reminds me of a medieval Guilty Gear that isn't as crazy with the combos. The last boss can be fairly annoying, but he's not as bad as some of SNK's creations. Story mode is just like GG with the branching paths depending on how you won and voices during intermissions, plus the character portraits now show limited animation. No one is one Live, and the leaderboards currently only show 85 tags. Hopefully that'll change soon.

Pakman

Bii said:
So many 1600 point cards. Is it being clearanced/on sale somewhere?

I think Target has them on sale for $15. But there's a $10 off Xbox 360 software coupon going around making each 1600 point card = $5. But that's only if the cashier is stupid enough not to realize that these point cards are not software (since they need to do a manual override to apply the coupon).

Pics of MGS 4 Soundtrack (Non-Spoiler):

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

I took more pics of the booklet, but I'll probably post them in the spoiler thread in case people don't want to know about the entire song lists (discs 1 & 2)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Anyone know if there is a hardcover edition of the Metal Gear Solid novelization?

I checked today and only saw paperback.. ;(

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Auron_Kale said:
Reading material (sort of) :D

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x129/jmalcala/IMG_1130.jpg[IMG]

I guess the bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red also counts as a pick-up as well...[/QUOTE]
I'd like to read this, even though I have a feeling Kojima isn't even aware of it's existence. :lol

So I bought some new stuff and as always, I'm not too lazy to show you the stuff I recently got. This time, it's a cheap copy of Skate., a free review copy of GRID, some free Dutch magazines thanks to a visit at HUB publishers in Haarlem, the new Edge and all the Dark Tower comics (Stephen King fans represent!) bundled into one. I also bought Lost Winds but I'm too lazy to make a picture of it. I totally love that game by the way and if you can read Dutch, you can read my review here.

So, on with the pictures!

Morebought_01.jpg

Morebought_02.jpg

Morebought_03.jpg

Morebought_04.jpg

Top Bottom