• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I got it at Hot Topic, it was the first thing I saw when I walked in. It was destiny. I don't see it listed on their website though ;(

It's a black shirt with snake in his 'sneak out' pose and the logo is in metallic silver on the side. Definitely caught my eye.

Bugger! Anyways here's my pickups from today.

IMG_0264.jpg

Almost Famous, one of my favourite movies and it's the bootleg edition with 35 extra mintues. Nice! Really annoyed that the only copy of Dead Rising I could find new is the 'Classics' edition, but at least I've finally around to getting the game. Hope it's as good as everyone here makes it out to be. Eternal Sonata was on the cheap and thought 'what the heck'. Reviews suggests its a pretty good RPG.

F-Pina

Just arrived.
First time ever i bought my own game (my company produced it). Weird feeling :)

toyshop.jpg

Sorry about the phone pic...

F-Pina

It's our first console game on the market, i couldn't be more happy.
Proud? We could have done better, next time :)

nny

F-Pina said:
Just arrived.
First time ever i bought my own game (my company produced it). Weird feeling :)

Congratulations; best of luck with the product, go portuguese developers! :D

F-Pina

zoku88 said:
It looks cute, what do you do in the game?

You build toys in the workshop and sell them in the store. Buy new furniture, buy a new shop, etc. You can also walk through town and speak with the residents, unlock other toys, etc.
Lots of etc. then :D

jaydogg691

Pretty slow month for me. Here are my pick-ups.
DSC04270.jpg

DSC04278.jpg

I also got an unexpected pick-up.
DSC04276.jpg

Edit: I fractured a bone while playing football (soccer) as goalie.

gloone

psx.png

So how do I get the beatmania controller to work on my PS3?

I have some cheap usb-adapter now and the controller works fine in the PS3 UI but as soon as the game boots up it stops working. :/

gloone

Markman, Thanks alot. I've been googling for information for an hour or so and the only adapter I found that people said would work with the Beatmania controller was the one from Pelican. Couldn't find that for sale anywhere though but the TAC one was in stock at a bunch of places.

X

x2y

Unconfirmed Member
Catching up on some titles from last fall I missed out on.
24d4ymt.jpg

Exitus_pt

hey guys, sorry for the off topic but i thought this would be the best place to ask where do european gaf members buy their import PS3 titles?

FallenCow said:
Don't know when I'm going to get to all these RPGs but they're were cheap so I couldn't resist...
DSC_0003-1.jpg
lucky duck

rpg raids are the best, but the impending 500+ hours you'll spend on them is intimidating as hell

vag 2.0

I'm seriously wondering what is the deal with the MG Saga DVD and Game UK. I pre-ordered in-store a couple of weeks ago and there was no mention of it and there isn't any on the website either.

Doc Evils

vag 2.0 said:
I'm seriously wondering what is the deal with the MG Saga DVD and Game UK. I pre-ordered in-store a couple of weeks ago and there was no mention of it and there isn't any on the website either.

Just go to the store, say you want to pre-order the game, show your reward card and he will give you a receipt and that envelope, you don't pay anything.

I'm getting my LE from Play.com any way.:lol

vag 2.0

I pre-ordered with my reward card and there was no mention of it, the guy was more keen on trying to get me to pre-order smash bros. as well, heh.

Cheers, I'll pick one up next time I'm there.

Omikaru

Are GAME the only people doing the MG Saga DVD? Or do we know if other UK retailers are too?

If so, I'll run along into town and "pre-order" a copy now. :D

Lol, I did try to cancel my pre-order after playing the demo, but videogamesplus.ca are just too damn fast when it comes to shipping out pre-orders :p Still, co-op should be moderatly fun, surely?

LiK

Bootaaay said:
Lol, I did try to cancel my pre-order after playing the demo, but videogamesplus.ca are just too damn fast when it comes to shipping out pre-orders :p Still, co-op should be moderatly fun, surely?

the horror

takotchi

nny said:
Congratulations.

...and by the way..how do you say computer in Latin? :p

Mm, well actually the major isn't listed on the diploma for some reason. So, I have no idea. But I studied Japanese for 3 years so I can say it in Japanese, at least! コンピュータ (computer) and 計算機科学 (computer science)

Nose Master

AlucarD.eq said:
Where u buy it :D please?

There's a random little comic book shop in Wisconsin that had it. It's merch for New Super Mario Bros (I don't remember Yoshi even being in that game), though.

Top Bottom