• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

illusionary

Keeping up-to-date with the Star Trek blu-rays, the Enterprise blu-ray set arrived today, to accompany the TOS and TNG collections. I'm still hoping that they eventually get the hint and do the same for Deep Space Nine and Voyager!

7DPQKYj.jpg

The Flash

Banned
CFtPrI6UUAAuzxX.jpg

May was a big month to say the least.

Pictured:
Consoles/Accessories
Xbox (2 controllers)
GameCube (1 controller)
N64 (1 controller)
N64 RAM Expansion pack
CRT TV from Goodwill
Games
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer
Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Gears of War
Crackdown
Halo: Combat Evolved
Max Payne
Blinx the Time Sweeper
Blood Wake
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Doom 3
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Mortal Kombat II

Not pictured:
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (en route from eBay)
I Am Bread

sorry for the potato quality..

yesterday a friend gave me Driveclub as a gift
y7WjyVT.jpg

and today in the morning i bought Just Dance 2015
vlJWedJ.jpg

and again.. sorry for the potato quality

JEKKI

awwww yeay I went to Japan and bought myself this:

11371110_451938441636670_276758627_n.jpg

I dont even play video games anymore, 2015 new years resolution lol,

but I'll definitely be playing this :)

and Yakuza 5 when it comes out too!

and Persona 5.

and Xenoblade X.

^_^

but other than those games I quit gaming lol.

awwww yeay I went to Japan and bought myself this:

11371110_451938441636670_276758627_n.jpg

I dont even play video games anymore, 2015 new years resolution lol,

but I'll definitely be playing this :)

and Yakuza 5 when it comes out too!

and Persona 5.

and Xenoblade X.

^_^

but other than those games I quit gaming lol.

Why?

Have been wanting Mario Gold World Tour for a while, but struggled to find it below RRP. Found a copy for $30, so I grabbed it.

The mouse is the Logitech MX Master, and it's super nice. The horizontal scroll wheel is a godsend when doing audio stuff on a timeline.

E9rinW2.jpg

tbdNOs5.jpg

tsumineko

Ufff what a nice looking Game Boy. It's the best of both worlds. The classic colors of the original model and the comfortable/pretty design of the GB Pocket.

Agreed! That's why I picked this one up. Nintendo did good with this one.

Wow I recently (on may 17th) won an auction about this item
u6Ogxkb.png

what a coincidence! I think it will arrive this week.

Nice one! But wow, I didn't know they were so expensive over there... I'm in the wrong line of work :eek:

Sinthetic

I want to pick that up now :(

Definitely do it, it's Region Free and 3D demo material.

Nice collection you've got there!
I got the 20th Century Boys collection for Christmas and absolutely loved it. Hoping we don't have to wait much longer for an english release of Billy Bat, can't get enough of Urasawa.

I'm really hoping Billy Bat gets released soon, need more Urasawa!

I added this to me amazon wishlist a few days ago. Want!

Well worth a read, cheap too!

Holy damn!! That's an awesome manga collection! Just recently started to know more about Satoshi Kon's manga and it's brilliant! He was one of a kind. He left us so early. :'(

Thanks mate. You are right about Kon, it's really sad. I've got all his films on Blu-ray and Millennium Actress is especially amazing in HD. I really recommend reading his Manga called Opus. Absolutely stunning work!

I gotta say, 20th Century Boys is my favorite manga of all time. I loved the movie trilogy as well.

Me too man, I finished the Manga last weekend and it was massive and awesome. I watched Movie 1 and it did a really good job of delivering and sticking to the material. Cheers to good taste.

Duffman

Finally got my copies of Witcher 3 and Bloodborne CE Guide. I can't wait to start Witcher 3, finished Assassins of Kings last week and it was fantastic.

GmiBxnY.jpg

Alright, I'm in India again for my sister's wedding and few more goodies that I bought during my recent trip. Haven't posted in a while, so go easy on me.

Never knew that there actually is something called "Diet Water".
17533347984_ec5f576fd5.jpg

At age 28, I got my first driver's license in India, about time...
18155923325_abfe423be2.jpg

One of my friend has this, figured I go get on in red color, this thing is pretty cool. Yes that's me on it.
18129447396_e5734683aa.jpg

Who doesn't like some chocolate?
17533346404_77a79a0864_z.jpg

And more chocolate, supposedly some of the best in the world...
17969710629_1e1b29ef88.jpg

Stocking things up for a big and long night
18129449316_c6240de4e0_c.jpg

4-5 liters I think. Believe me, this thing is pretty huge, I'm 6'4 and I had all sorts of weird and awkward stares at the airport carrying this around.
17969714869_06fd0c0f63.jpg

Bunch of new sole for the heel
18155924945_b1d86fddb9_c.jpg

Other random pick ups
17969711459_a6489b0f6f_c.jpg

Bunch more that I haven't taken pictures of including White Sunset Overdrive Xbox One bundle, few games for the PS4 and X1, lots of clothing, a new TV and few others...

Gameboy415

42FiSzR.jpg

-I found this nifty Nintendo TV tray at Goodwill - it's in amazing shape for its age!

6BHF9Fa.jpg

-I found the top row of books at Goodwill, got the Zelda GN from Amazon, and got the FF: Type 0 guide during Best Buy's half-off sale.

kHevFRP.jpg

-I got all of these at Goodwill and for 59¢ each!

ZrV6JZr.jpg

-I found the Nintendo guides for 2¢ each at Toys R Us, got the Babylon 5 books at Half-Price Books, and found the Pokemon book at Goodwill.

xhJQPg7.jpg

-Got these at - you guessed it - Goodwill.

focy1A5.jpg

-I found these sets at Goodwill as well - the Babylon 5 sets were $6.99 each and I'm absolutely loving the show so far!! I luckily found the movie collection at Half-Price Books a few days later so I've been able to watch everything in order. :)

5LYEK90.jpg

-I got the Babylon 5 movie & Ninja Scroll from Amazon and got Rat Race and the other Blu-Rays at Goodwill (both are brand new!).

DchoSpy.jpg

-More Goodwill finds - I got the XBOX Component cable for my spare 360, the Zelda thing is a DS game case, and I finally found a wireless Logitech PS2 controller that actually included its transmitter! :)

ElNWm1d.jpg

-I found a translucent blue Dualshock 2 in great shape for $2 and the Super Joy III is a Famiclone variant that has a Famicom cartridge slot on the bottom of the N64-esque controller.

KNN6s29.jpg

-I found 2 more Dualshock 2's in great shape, the Tetris 360 game, and GBASP case at a different Goodwill and got the 1TB External drive & Y-cable for my Wii U.

xRAvR9v.jpg

-I picked up DI 2.0 for Vita at Gamestop and got the Avengers Play Set & Loki for free!

Ec4Q819.jpg

-I picked up the 2.0 Play Sets at Best Buy for ~$16.99 each after GCU and got Groot & Elsa for 50% off during Target's recent sale. I also found the Cars Play Set on clearance for $20.08 and was able to get that for 50% off too. :)

xq6xnTE.jpg

-I enjoyed the GoTG Play Set so much that I decided to go all in on 2.0 while the figures were half-off at Target. (I already had the Toy Box starter pack for PS4 and other non-pictured 2.0 figures from a while back)
They're not pictured but I also picked up the DI 1.0 Starter Pack for Wii U for $20 and Mater & Anna for half-off at Target. If only amiibo figures were this cheap/easy to find! haha

mIizqUv.jpg

-All Goodwill finds for $2-3 each - Breakdown, Murakamo, & Genma Onimusha are still sealed!

nA9Q8YY.jpg

-I found all of these at Goodwill for 99¢ each.

gCstWK0.jpg

-I got the Vita & 3DS games from recent Best Buy deals, finally found a complete copy of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam at Gamestop, got Short Peace from Play-Asia's recent sale, and found the other games at Goodwill.

fQMUc6x.jpg

-I got Retro City Rampage DX for Vita from FanGamer and the rest are from Goodwill - XII is still sealed!

SwAIMJa.jpg

-I found all of these games for $1-3 each between Goodwill & Half-Price Books.

yamadxx.jpg

-I got DI 1.0 at Best Buy for $20 (the rest of the Starter Pack is not-pictured), found the Smash Bros car at Goodwill, got the Wii game at Gamestop for $3, and got the Majora's Mask puzzle from Club Nintendo.

TheMoon

ZrV6JZr.jpg

-I found the Nintendo guides for 2¢ each at Toys R Us, got the Babylon 5 books at Half-Price Books, and found the Pokemon book at Goodwill.

do the nintendo guides have cool stuff like artwork in them or are they mostly really just level maps and stuff?

AlfaTrion

My stuff from April:

I try not to post digital stuff any more but I was very excited when this came out!

863A1k4.jpg

I went to Savannah for my cousin's wedding and came back with some games:

85pLkDc.jpg

When I got back to expensive Toronto, a local game store was having a sale:

FUekdl4.jpg

0xd2UWn.jpg

Misc gaming picups:

OFdRxJI.jpg

k1zoEOC.jpg

1nXQeNu.jpg

fmenCOW.jpg

Got my Mega Man from my friend who nabbed it for me:

dISyFZ6.jpg

Arcade block gets:

Er9vPGi.jpg

ucbmvQl.jpg

And finally... Not new pickups but Treasures from my vault at my dad's that I brought over to my house

VspEq6I.jpg

rddoBFj.jpg

xsMYugw.jpg

UKVt4mD.jpg

Next thread I'll post my pickups from Japan. I pulled a bit of a CoachKevin lol

illusionary

Zavvi came good with my Splatoon pre-order today, nice and early, alongside a copy of Super Smash Bros Melee at a decent price from eBay:

zFx2Eev.jpg

I think I even managed a reasonable job on rescuing the amiibo from its packaging, though it's certainly not expert. :(

AcPQSdo.jpg

Elginer

8pmNiV9.jpg

Finally got ahold of the Black Flag guide for about 7 bucks and Unity was 9. Hope to Platinum Black Flag this fall. Piggyback makes some of the best damn guides around. Things are like tomes for games.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

For a shocking total of €60.
I now love the MediaMarkt. Which sounds pretty silly when put in a english sentence.
Really happy with this haul, especially the complete X-Files.
Now to find the remaining season's of Buffy (and Angel) with a nice discount...

dodgeme

Well, been wanting a better Mechanical Keyboard and something about this one just struck me so I couldn't resist.

Ducky Shine Mini Year of the Horse Edition

KkWuWvY.jpg

MZvLKAg.jpg

Love typing on it so far and #900/2400
Nkqd7Kn.jpg

Took a little bit to get used to not having a numpad and arrow keys but I put the extra fn key where the caps lock usually goes and have gotten used to having to press that to get arrow key functionality.

Got it with the Cherry MX browns, and am really enjoying it over my previous mechanical keyboard with the MX blacks.

Also the beginning of the new amiibo arrivals. Got my Marth in from Walmart. He did end up with the derpy sword though.

Top Bottom