• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Big_T

Blu_LED said:
Why do you have one PAL game and one NA game?
I have US ps3 and US xbox360
The good thing that the ps3 is region free and the pal ps3 games release here early.
its hard to find pal xbox360 games here and most of the people buy US xbox 360.

marwan

Banned
Blu_LED said:
Why do you have one PAL game and one NA game?

cuz in the UAE/Kuwait and middle east in general we have both shops that sell PAL versions(official local shops) and import shops that deal with american/asian/japanese games.(mainly american though)

surprisingly enough, import games are cheaper....since the import store are in tiny obscure shops, while other official chain electronics shops are in big malls.

marwan

Banned
Big_T said:
I have US ps3 and US xbox360
The good thing that the ps3 is region free and the pal ps3 games release here early.
its hard to find pal xbox360 games here and most of the people buy US xbox 360.

in the UAE PAL games area rip-off, costing close to $80-$90, while U.S games are almost the same as U.S prices....around $59 or $65 tops....the funny part is, PS3 games cost cheaper by almost $10-$15 o_0

dunno if it's the same in kuwait.

Arch said:
DSC01426.jpg

Amazon.com Lancer edition.

That lancer looks like a freakin kids toy ... I am glad I didn't buy it, they should have used a darker grey.

Unregistered007 said:
That lancer looks like a freakin kids toy ... I am glad I didn't buy it, they should have used a darker grey.

that's what I was thinking, I don't know if it's just the lighting but that shiny light colored plastic just makes it look cheap

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
213kz79.jpg
35bfbc4.jpg

11awpza.jpg
2r2yfbm.jpg

Picked up Fallout tonight; six dress and casual shirts for work, along with a dark Italian wool sweater; Baraka ($21) and Transsiberian ($10) Blu-rays.

Forsete

Tried to find as much 1950ies, pre 1950ies stuff that I own. Not much. :D

resistance2-1.jpg

Disappointed that 2 player split screen co-op is not working correct online. :/

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Forsete said:

resistance2-1.jpg

I enjoy this trend.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I remember last year at this time I had so much money, and I spent it all on gaming shit.

Now I can barely afford my iPhone payment. *sigh* Maybe I'll participate next month. =/

nny

a1m said:
My Domo-shirt arrived today
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7127/img2279qe7.jpg[IMG]

It's a bit too big but that's okay : )[/QUOTE]

Where did you buy the t-shirt? I like it ;P

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
Serious? And people on this forum make fun of Wii Music for skewing too young. This generation is fucked up...

what's wrong with it? it looks great in person and i'm a Gears fan. you gonna criticize me for buying this OVER everything else other people have posted? seriously? o_O

.hacked

Yes Boss! said:
Serious? And people on this forum make fun of Wii Music for skewing too young. This generation is fucked up...

one thing is for sure, it takes more skill to play with that toy gun then it takes to play Wii Music.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
.hacked said:
one thing is for sure, it takes more skill to play with that toy gun then it takes to play Wii Music.

Yeah if you're trying to have a wank over CliffyB pictures with your Lancer, that shit be difficult. No Wii owner could manage that.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
VOOK said:
Yeah if you're trying to have a wank over CliffyB pictures with your Lancer, that shit be difficult. No Wii owner could manage that.

:lol I bet some people actually do that.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Suppose If I'm gonna post in here I better show some buys;

30rxus7.jpg

Picture taken with a DSi incase anyone cares :p

Alright, so for my birthday I received a Samsung Syncmaster T260HD. It's become my media swiss-army knife--perfect for anyone in college who can't afford a nice HD TV and a nice LCD monitor. It's 26", has a contrast ratio of 10000:1, and 1080p support. Right now my Wii, 360, PS3 and laptop are hooked up to it and I couldn't be happier.

2rddhg1.jpg

2e3pg78.jpg

Oh, and I got the wireless Logitech Wave keyboard/mouse for $50.00 at costco. And yeah, I bought LBP.

Here are some books I snagged off of half.com for $30 total, shipped. Don't mind the Critical Thinking and Writing nonsense, it's a textbook for an online English class.

e7jiqg.jpg

I also ordered a few posters off of ebay.

2n00f0j.jpg

9kxzbr.jpg

Manp

matthewhadick said:
Alright, so for my birthday I received a Samsung Syncmaster T260HD. It's become my media swiss-army knife--perfect for anyone in college who can't afford a nice HD TV and a nice LCD monitor. It's 26", has a refresh rate of 10000:1, and 1080p support. Right now my Wii, 360, PS3 and laptop are hooked up to it and I couldn't be happier.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2rddhg1.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2e3pg78.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

that would be the contrast... also: stickers!!! :P

:)

joelseph

Forsete said:

resistance2-1.jpg

Wow! Nice shot, I love it. So good I have to quote the picture.

jmonteiro

matthewhadick said:
Alright, so for my birthday I received a Samsung Syncmaster T260HD. It's become my media swiss-army knife--perfect for anyone in college who can't afford a nice HD TV and a nice LCD monitor. It's 26", has a contrast ratio of 10000:1, and 1080p support. Right now my Wii, 360, PS3 and laptop are hooked up to it and I couldn't be happier.

2e3pg78.jpg

Does that monitor have any lag? I'm thinking of getting myself one of those too :D

Top Bottom