• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

painey

your table is fucked up, it looks like someone smashed a glass of water and severed an artery in the process.

Pojo

Banned
I see people here with like 10 games, half of them LE's, and the month just started getting good.

I want your job(s).

gears2yay.jpg

I bought Fable 2 as well, but I don't have a photo.

Busy couple of months but here's what I've got so far...nothing else till xmas, already spent more than expect now its present buying time!

DSC00282.jpg

Jason said:
Is that the complete series? Got a link?

Well its not the complete series, I already got them all serperately on DVD and VHS. That box set is actually a Limited Edition VHS set called Six of the Best (of series 1-6) rare :D

NIN90

1z38n42.jpg

Some games are from October.

Wario: Was awesome at the start but it got old very quick. I'll sell it.
Fallout 3: Fucking Awesome.
Dragon QUest: Pretty cool so far.
Futurama Season 1: FUCKING AWESOME
Midnight Club LA: My sleeper hit of 08. It's Midnight Club 2 but more and that's all I need.
Bioshock: Finished it 2 weeks ago and I loved every second of it.
Far Cry 2: Very slow start but it gets better once you leave the jungle.

namco.JPG

Not a bad little collection for $30. I promised myself that I wasn't going to buy anymore games this year (besides Banjo), but I saw this and couldn't resist. I didn't even know that this was coming out. It contains 9 of Namco's XBLA releases plus 25 other games. The 25 extra games are barebone though. No leaderboards or achievements. I'm guessing that this is the format we'll see in SEGA's Genesis collection (XBLA relases + barebone emulation of the rest). Totally recommended if you don't have most of these XBLA releases or have never picked up a Namco collection before (like me).

Other pickups that I'm not going to bore you with pictures: Arcade Banjo Box (ie 360 Arcade), 20gig+3mo XBL upgrade kit from Microsoft, LBP, Blue Dragon, and Sphinx (Xbox).

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Pojo said:
I see people here with like 10 games, half of them LE's, and the month just started getting good.

I want your job(s).

Why? So you can pay full price for a bunch of shit that you have no earthly way of playing all at once when you could just wait a few months and buy them at a discount when you're ready to actually play them?

XenonOxide said:
Well its not the complete series, I already got them all serperately on DVD and VHS. That box set is actually a Limited Edition VHS set called Six of the Best (of series 1-6) rare :D

I got that years ago! It came with a cool Starbug 3D sticker hologram thing. Dunno where I stuck it, though. Probably to my SNES.

a1m

Banned
edgefusion said:
Where did you get that poster from? Ayu is absolutely stunning.

It's the 2009 calender and I bought it from YesAsia. You're right sir, she is gorgeous : )

Ploid 3.0

Forsete said:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/Forsete/spelms2pr.jpg

[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/Forsete/spellbp-1.jp[/QUOTE]

:lol Awesome post. Good thing you didn't get dead space or something that would only match with blood.

Flek

Banned
johnjohnson said:
OMG! That movie is so awesome. And so sad. I don't remember how much my (ex-)girlfriend and I were crying while watching the movie at the cinema Namenlos in Feldkirch. Is it out on DVD?

yes its out on dvd onyl (unfortunatly would have loved a bluray) since friday. DVD is only 12 euros a nobrainer with a awesome movie like this

XenonOxide said:
Busy couple of months but here's what I've got so far...nothing else till xmas, already spent more than expect now its present buying time!

DSC00282.jpg

You bought Age of Conan. I feel for you.

JesusTom

XenonOxide said:

DSC00282.jpg

i can't believe lee gave you that gears display case for free, that sucks so much lol. I wanted one!

spootime

XenonOxide said:

DSC00282.jpg

As tahrikmili said, you might want to return Age of Conan.. its kinda dead.

tahrikmili said:
You bought Age of Conan. I feel for you.
spootime said:
As tahrikmili said, you might want to return Age of Conan.. its kinda dead.
I know, I know It feels awful that I paid £25 quid for it and I didnt even use up my 30 days. I got level 30 and did enjoy it while it lasted but in the end I know I will never go back to it and never get my £25 back...no returns on PC games! Damn GAME.

JesusTom said:
i can't believe lee gave you that gears display case for free, that sucks so much lol. I wanted one!
Haha! I know it was so awesome! Lee's awesome! I was the only one who gave it a go and asked for one :D I'm actually using it as the case for the game, cant be arsed to get the stuff out just to put the game back in its orignal case.

Edit: Man my picture of pick ups looks shoddy compare to the quality other pictures, something to add to the list. New camera. That wasn't a phone pic.

TommyT

OMG Gaf... KILLER pick ups with the Hollywood sale and returning the high price games to Gamestop. Hopefully a MGS4 PS3 from a fellow gaffer also soon. PICS INC (when I get them off my camera)

a1m said:
It's been a while since I last posted but here're some of my purchases from mid-oct - now.

img2278dq4.jpg
OMG i love AyumAyum T_T I want a good poster of her

I have been looking forwever for the set of her Best Black and Best White album posters, so great

Mik2121

Some of you guys are creepy, drooling over Ayumi's pics..

EDIT - Plus, she isn't the cutest girl out there (without make-up, of course, with make-up she is quite cute though) and her songs aren't all that good except a couple of them..

gray_fox224

Mik2121 said:

EDIT - Plus, she isn't the cutest girl out there (without make-up, of course, with make-up she is quite cute though) and her songs aren't all that good except a couple of them..

Sharps knees huh?
Wow, we'll sure like to see a picture of you...

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Mik2121 said:

id beat it up.

TommyT

Sister sent me a house warming gift
100_0321.jpg

My new kitty pewps out pro WoW moves!
100_0329.jpg

New Tailored Suit! (also got a shirt and tie but I'll spare you...)
100_0385.jpg

Shoes to go with the suit:
100_0391.jpg

Thanks to buying cheap at Hollywood video ($3.99 games) and selling back to Gamestop, I now have $120 after turning in 6 games!
100_0381.jpg

Here are the spoils from Hollywood video:
100_0379.jpg

100_0384.jpg

100_0376.jpg

ICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100_0394.jpg

The Force Unleashed was a $3.99 traded in for $20, so ignore it.

Lastly:
100_0392.jpg

spootime

XenonOxide said:
I know, I know It feels awful that I paid £25 quid for it and I didnt even use up my 30 days. I got level 30 and did enjoy it while it lasted but in the end I know I will never go back to it and never get my £25 back...no returns on PC games! Damn GAME.

Yeah, AoC had the best open pvp in any game i've ever played. Too bad the end game was terrible, plus the masses of bugs.

Top Bottom