• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Kadey said:
ji0u1f.jpg

There is no way that is all from one day. Tell me that isn't all from one day. Please.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Kadey said:

Hmm...I'm gonna post up for this one.

16t3id.jpg

I better do this before Kaday absolutely demolishes this thread with awesome shit.

30urd5w.jpg

2133rzc.jpg

zm12k9.jpg

50" Samsung Plasma for $798 today. I forgot the model number, sorry. It's been a long day. At the store at 2:30am until 5am for the TV, a quick nap, then a 10 hour day at the store for our own Black Friday sales. =( No time to calibrate or anything. Opened it, put it up, plugged in Kung Fu Panda to look at it. Said "Holy Fucking Shitballs" and went to work.

Black Friday spoils ahead:

IMG_0205-1.jpg

Twilight soundtrack is from Borders...soundtrack was probably only the best thing from the movie. Damn you Muse for being a part of this movie...

Transformers BD = Best Buy doorbuster (though I got it at like 7:45am)
Kung-Fu Panda BD = Best Buy sale
Dead Space PS3 = Target sale
Tropic Thunder BD = Costco pick-up

Kept pick-ups to a minimum since I'm going to Disneyland on the 5th - 9th (will actually be celebrating my birthday at Disneyland :D)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Spruchy said:
I did not know posting a collection of receipts from the last 5 years of my life constitutes a haul.

That would mean I would have to dump my pile of chronologically dated receipts into an ugly pile.

cvxfreak said:
I think her post was a joke, guys.

Obviously the store's cash register was busted and had the wrong date.

cvxfreak said:
I think her post was a joke, guys.

It's clear that she has spent so much money that there is now a time paradox within the proximity of the photograph she took. Or that she bought a time machine and used it to go back in time to trade in KOTOR. The latter is more plausible, returning games bought in the present to the past has been going on for years.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's all my receipts from like 2002. :lol Most of them are from within the last few months. You'll see soon enough.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Phaethon0017 said:
It's clear that she has spent so much money that there is now a time paradox within the proximity of the photograph she took. Or that she bought a time machine and used it to go back in time to trade in KOTOR. The latter is more plausible, returning games bought in the present to the past has been going on for years.
:lol

glaurung

All right, the last pickups from November.

novendlewt.jpg

Pacific Rift is the new favorite, EndWar is kind of difficult to get into right now (not enough time), Fallout and Fable are both somewhat of a letdown, picked up TLR from the post office just now. COD and LBP are both early Christmas.

Also got WoTLK (the vanilla edition) lying around here somewhere, but you all know what that box looks like, don't you.

Also got this year's last core in the mail the last week. I proudly present, HOGIRE:

hogirelewt.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
cjelly said:
It seem like Kadey went back in time to take that photo, too. It was taken November 22nd. :lol

Yeah, I totally mentioned that they were all receipts of recent and the photo was taken yesterday. -=rolls eyes=-

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
hmm - horrific month - bought way too much stuff.
will post pile once the month is over - still awaiting deliveries :/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ken Masters said:
it was disturbingly obvious he was trying to showoff also by laying the old Armani Exchange tags he's collected over the years on top

Some people are absolutely dumb as shit. Read the thread. It's obviously a joke as one person pointed out. And I'm not a he.

Unkind? said:
You sir, need a life. Why the hell would you even do that?

For someone who doesn't contributes to the thread, it probably makes him feel better to try and discredit someone when there's nothing to discredit.

Ecto311

Kadey said:
For someone who doesn't contributes to the thread, it probably makes him feel better to try and discredit someone when there's nothing to discredit.

Ha this coming from the queen of fluff. There's more posts in here from you saying "oh boy wait till you see what I got" than actual posts of actual stuff.

Shit like this is a joke for a while but it gets irritating because the post becomes nothing more than everyone quoting the image and acting surprised.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ecto311 said:
Ha this coming from the queen of fluff. There's more posts in here from you saying "oh boy wait till you see what I got" than actual posts of actual stuff.

Shit like this is a joke for a while but it gets irritating because the post becomes nothing more than everyone quoting the image and acting surprised.

Look, another one. You obviously haven't been around long enough to even know all the things I've posted. I tend to post stuff in bulk. Not one or two things I buy on a day by day basis and I don't even post everything I get. If you have a problem with that, let's see, there's an ignore button. Use it. Irony that certain people do the same but for some reason I get called out. Some of you seem to have personal vendettas against me for god knows what.

Loudninja

Ken Masters said:
it was disturbingly obvious he was trying to showoff also by laying the old Armani Exchange tags he's collected over the years on top

You do know it was a joke right?She was joking about who much she bought in a day on Black Friday.

Kadey said:
Look, another one. You obviously haven't been around long enough to even know all the things I've posted. I tend to post stuff in bulk. Not one or two things I buy on a day by day basis and I don't even post everything I get. If you have a problem with that, let's see, there's an ignore button. Use it. Irony that certain people do the same but for some reason I get called out. Some of you seem to have personal vendettas against me for god knows what.

So...what's your story exactly?
It's pretty obvious your or your family are extremly wealthy...how about some backstory for the curious.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Outcast2004 said:
So...what's your story exactly?
It's pretty obvious your or your family are extremly wealthy...how about some backstory for the curious.

You know, we get this every month. No one cares. It's none of our business.

Lets move on.

Speaking of moving on, I need to figure out how to warm up this plasma. :lol

Top Bottom