• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

jmonteiro said:
Ok, first time posting on this thread so I'm including Oct and Nov purchases on the same picture. For November I'm only missing Mirror's Edge :D

2dsr56x.jpg
Can I have a headset?

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I had to go to work though... :( Played a quick single player Horde on Insane. I shit my pants.

b4t6xw.jpg

Sanwa buttons (and balltop!) arrived today:

IMG_1793.jpg

Installed them on my HRAP EX. It looks gorgeous and plays even better:

IMG_1797.jpg

Oh yeah, GEARS.

IMG_1805.jpg

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
All I will need for November :D

November.jpg

Plus Mirror's Edge for a change of pace next week.

The Sennheiser 555s are perfect. I managed to haggle 'em down to £75 in the middle of London, which was quite a nice surprise. Thanks to all those in the 5.1 headphones thread for the advice!

Mik2121

octnovpurchases.jpg

I actually got the recalled version of LBP on the 24th but I decided to add it to the November list. Other than that, I got Fallout 3 yesterday, SMA2 and Pokemon Platinum are there to entertain me during the boring classes, lol. Got both really cheap, so yeah..

Eteric Rice

Mik2121 said:
octnovpurchases.jpg

I actually got the recalled version of LBP on the 24th but I decided to add it to the November list. Other than that, I got Fallout 3 yesterday, SMA2 and Pokemon Platinum are there to entertain me during the boring classes, lol. Got both really cheap, so yeah..

I wish I could play vidoe games while in class. Unfortunately, my teacher would bite my head off and suck out my soul through a straw. :D

cresto

zmet said:
Warner Bros. Online (DVD shop) shipped them out early.

I'm going to get the book after I'm finished with the series.
I would definitely read the book first, you have a better sense of WTF is going on. Even after I read the book, I still had a hard time following the characters

LiK

kiryogi said:
Been cutting back some. Only thing I'm getting so far this month:

clazzi4.png

still waiting for my wall scroll from P-A...if i dont get it by next week i'll email them. i hope i get the one you got.

Yes Boss!

SaitoH said:

BOW!

You sir win the thread! I've not recieved mine yet it (still waiting for my amazon order to arrive).

I can't wait to see Baraka in HD. Ron Fricke is KING.

MGM better get on Koya and Powa soon.

Yes Boss!

milkham said:
does the korg ds manual explain everything? I saw some videos and find it baffling.

The book is pretty extensive and about 50 pages. To be honest, I just bought the software to support XSeed and this type of release. I don't know anything about Korg and I'm pretty sure I'll probably not use it much, if ever.

BatmanX

Resistance 2 collector edition + little big planet t-shirt pre order bonus

3011077360_4ca1c28016_o.jpg

Special winter's fragfest couple, gears 2 + resistance2
Plus more goodies

Dead space Motorsbor2 and Little big planet, best thing from England since Beatles

3010237025_fe05d39953_o.jpg

Buzz! Tv fifa 09 both second hand, plus still t-shirt of Little big flash editor together with nariko e kratos pre order coupons

3011077378_7422bb204c_o.jpg

New cd from Vinicio Caposella, great italian singer

3011077380_3595db4e8e_o.jpg

3011077374_22cb24ca6e_o.jpg

Top Bottom