• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES Classic Edition Thread: Now You're Playing With Power* *Sold Separately in Europe

LowParry

Holy shit did this just happen? Did it work? Amazon you fucks. You're putting me on a rollercoaster of emotions these past few days.

Finally snagged one for myself!

I bought one back in August when Target had preorders available, but I wound up giving it to my girlfriend's daughter for Christmas.

wiibomb

nice! I could buy one for my friend who doesn't have it and has been looking for it for a long time...

I think the amazon prime thing actually helped to stop scalpers a bit

Finally...

goODdf0.gif

It's legit tempting because it would be super easy to do. But I ain't gonna deny someone from finally getting one of these because I want to make some bank.

There's that, and IMO I don't think it's worth the hassle. Also if Amazon has this many I think they're shoring up supplies.

Heh, it's been up for a suspiciously long amount of time on Amazon. They sure they have this many units available?

It's Prime-Only, which helps a lot

RootCause

I don't know if you're kidding, but I almost feel bad knowing how often I've come across the available item just to pass it up because I won't play it. Haha.
I've had a couple of shots at it. But it's really not something I see myself playing. And I don't have any nostalgic attachment to the NES. Most of my early gaming memories are from the SNES and N64. Those I would get in a heartbeat.

My BOTW cancellation is the only reason I thought of buying this. :p

b3b0p

I want one so bad, but can't justify it. I just want the controller to use on my computer actually. I just don't want to buy. more "stuff". I just sold off a huge collection (30 large boxes of games and consoles). The extra space and having less stuff feels good man. Plus I live in an apartment, no storage really.

New002

Top Bottom