• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

And this is why that contract by Flacco didn't make sense. Peyton can make scrubs better. Brady/Belicheck can make scrubs better. Eli Manning can make scrubs better. When has Flacco made a scrub better? WHEN?

ugh... well now he has his chance.

I approve of all Flacco trolling but Manning has the best WR corps in the league. Flacco has a below average group

Flacco is literally the least of the Ravens worries.
Well besides Smith, Flacco lost his security blanket in Pitta. Their WR was weak and they lost Jones. Teams will key in more on Rice/Stokely, the latter being like 35. Dallas Clark (who apparently was a sleeper agent) died earlier in the game. Dickson has regressed dramatically. It's basically Smith/Marlon Brown right now, and Brown is young. Flacco needs to bring his team around and help his WRs out.

Enron

Banned
Manning has pulled down his pants, squat, and taken a big 'ol steaming dump on the face of the city of baltimore.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
people really buy these bullshit tablets for their kids?

don't see a problem with it. I've seen so many kids just pick them up and know how to use them better than adults that have owned them for years.

But, thats not what I got from that ad, what I got from it was google is going to be teaching our kids. No point in going to school, just google it.

The Ravens have hitched their wagon for three years that Flacco is worth building an entire franchise around. Not just offense, the entire team, as $20m per dictates an offensive slant given the resource distribution.

He's certainly a big worry.
Bullshit. They gave away his best receiver and he was replaced by an old man. His number one tight end is injured and again, replaced by an old man. They have damn near zero defense tonight, a dead running game and a coach who won't even throw a challenge flag when his player is yelling in his face to. Flacco was overpaid, but he was also the most competent player out on that field for the Ravens tonight.

They could build an offense around Flacco, the problem is they forgot the actual building the offense part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom