• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a guy of the same size and more athletic behind him. But OJ is something special. Hunter and Harry as my witness I pumped this guy to no end.
Be careful what you wish for, the super athletic talented guy probably won't be able to catch worth a crap in game situations.

But his obvious talent will keep him in the lineup, infuriating you with his wasted potential year after year...

LJ11

Broncos interior DL pounding Ravens OL. Woodward playing much better, bad quarter to start game but bounced back.

brentech

Be careful what you wish for, the super athletic talented guy probably won't be able to catch worth a crap in game situations.

But his obvious talent will keep him in the lineup, infuriating you with his wasted potential year after year...

what is this blasphemy you talk about =O

Ripclawe

Banned
made it smaller.
idowVCXDV37gs.gif

Godslay

Banned

No, don't wish that HOF stuff on us. Dammit Elfforkusu we were brothers!

Meier

Just added Thomas in my league. Got Gronk on the bench with Kyle Rudolph starting for the time being.. Kyle gonna be given the boot after this week is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom