• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
I love that you have J. Thomas in our league. Bravo, sir.

He's like Gronk but still living.

Twas a homer pick, but I have been high on the guy from the time he was drafted. Definitely a project, but as soon as his pass blocking improved the guy sees the field.

I agree with LJ that Woodyard is having a bit of better go around, but he is still not natural at MLB.

Thomas is the ghost of Gronk (RIP).

tumblr_mic4xa3Rjg1qcrwbio1_400.gif

h1nch

Aww shit Broncos-GAF I forgot that I should be hanging out here when I have access to both the game and the internet!

As for the game, the Broncos are playing better than I thought they would on defense, and much sloppier on offense. I figured their running game would suck and it does.

I don't think either team has really found their groove yet.

Godslay

Banned
Aww shit Broncos-GAF I forgot that I should be hanging out here when I have access to both the game and the internet!

As for the game, the Broncos are playing better than I thought they would on defense, and much sloppier on offense. I figured their running game would suck and it does.

I don't think either team has really found their groove yet.

Holy shit brother. Missed you. Welcome back you old salty dog.

Pumped to see that the NFL abandoned that idiotic idea of flagging sack dances.
I think that was always stupid sports news reporting. What they actually decided to enforce was taunting celebrations -- WRs spinning the ball in DBs' faces, the Watt finger wag, etc.

MechDX

I think that was always stupid sports news reporting. What they actually decided to enforce was taunting celebrations -- WRs spinning the ball in DBs' faces, the Watt finger wag, etc.

They can do all that they just can not delay the game or do it in the direction of an opponent.

the thing about the "no taunting your opponent by spinning the ball or celebrating in their face!" has always been there and people have always been called for it. not sure why people were up in arms about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom