• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xz7wp6pzy9wa4kakxl5i.gif

Oh my god.

No way with all the stuff about the dangers of the sport would the NFL take away two teams bye weeks. Puts those two teams at gargantuan disadvantages.

MechDX

Dont move the Dolphins game. Just swap the game with the bye week for the Bucs and Dolphins as they share the same bye week,

Texans and Ravens both did it in 2008 Had their bye wee in week 2

Jeff-DSA

I saw that the Dolphins will play Tampa Bay outside of Florida due to the hurricane. Moving it anywhere else would probably make it feel more like a home game than it would in Miami. I love the Dolphins, but it's so annoying watching how lifeless and awful the home fans are down there.

I saw that the Dolphins will play Tampa Bay outside of Florida due to the hurricane. Moving it anywhere else would probably make it feel more like a home game than it would in Miami. I love the Dolphins, but it's so annoying watching how lifeless and awful the home fans are down there.

Dolphin games here in So Cal are full of dolphin fans, I love it lol

I want to come down for the Dolphins-Chargers game, but I have a feeling that tickets will be expensive due to the limited seating.

They are hovering around $150 for the cheapest, but they actually dropped from last week when there were $170, I think next week they'll drop a little more.

Roy Cummings‏ @RCummingsFRS

Re: #Bucs-#Dolphins opener. hearing #NFL wants to push game to Nov. 19 shared bye. Teams want them to find a neutral site for Sunday

NFL directly going against what the teams want. Cool

Does the NFLPA get involved if they lose the bye week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom