• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
I gotta get this off my chest

Rodgers is a better QB than Brady

He just doesn't have the Ws

It's much like LeBron v Jordan

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Bucs having to play 16 straight weeks is fucking garbage. Just okay a neutral game in Orlando at the Citrus Bowl.
I feel like Orlando is a pretty terrible neutral site considering the hurricane might just force them out of there too

Sanjuro

Nah

I do find it funny how the more "talented" QBs like 5 head, Rodgers, Breesus, Dan the Man, all have had ring issues compared to their individual talent

Rodgers should have two or three rn

Rodgers will always get shit for not stepping aside and letting Matt Flynn take the reigns.

JABEE

Cdol27BUAAEQdPX.jpg
Ugly

Jarnet87

Went to put up the shutters up for the first time since I have been in this rental, didn't provide enough shutters. Tracks for the shutters all fucked up from the paint job the property company did so cant get the bolts for the shutters we have on. This is not doing it.

Hunter S.

Peyton-Manning-Laughing-Ron-Burgundy-Interview.gif

BUT really people having to call a player the greatest is dumb. You should just be happy you got a great on your team.

Hunter S.

I do have to wonder if Brady would have been nearly as successful without Belichick. Now that fuck head is the goat coach.

JABEE

Now we see what the appellate court says in Texas. I’m still not sure if they have standing to make the case in Texas.

Did you guys know a game called Destiny 2 came out today? Haven't been following it, are ppl hype for this? Watched alittle of a live stream kinda interested, mech did u get this? I didn't see anyone on my psn friend list playing it yet
Good.

He’s still playing Sunday against the Giants.
Wait why is he playing this week? Missed it

Bread

Banned
Did you guys know a game called Destiny 2 came out today? Haven't been following it, are ppl hype for this? Watched alittle of a live stream kinda interested, mech did u get this? I didn't see anyone on my psn friend list playing it yet

You must be mistaken, Destiny 2 comes out in late October. I believe the beta starts today though.

JABEE

No decision was made until after 4pm today. Initially the NFL said this wouldn’t matter, but the league caved per reports.

There is a rule for these decisions on eligibility to be made by Tuesday at 4pm on the week of each game.

MechDX

I got it. Doesnt officially release until midnight tonight unless you get a disc version early

Bought the digital deluxe edition.

TheContact

I hate this argument. Rodgers had better talent around him and still couldn't win as often as Brady. Tom did it without golden boy receivers. Rodgers is shit compared to Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom