• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
giphy.gif

Credit to Kotaku

BigAT

The NFL said they believe they had "consent" to suspend Elliott because he "wanted" them to. Elliott didn't give the NFL explicit consent to suspend him, but the NFL insisted it was cool because they were friends and he was okay with it.

Zeke

Get fucked henderson, hopefully Elliott helps hand an L to the giants. Dallas will have a winning record when he comes back bank on it.

jbug617

Banned
Reports saying the judge in the TRO case very worried about the NFL's lack of fundamental fairness.

What happened with Brady is going to happen with Zeke.

He will win in court the first time. NFL will appeal. Zeke plays the year. Loses the appeal and will be suspended 6 games next season.

I wonder if the rumors of the Tampa/Miami game coming to Philly could be true. If they're not going to postpone it, it really does make sense between Philly and New Orleans (those are the rumors I heard). New Orleans could get hit by the same storm.

If it wasn't during the Eagles game, and was here I'd go and cheer for the Dolphins.

I wonder if the rumors of the Tampa/Miami game coming to Philly could be true. If they're not going to postpone it, it really does make sense between Philly and New Orleans (those are the rumors I heard). New Orleans could get hit by the same storm.

If it wasn't during the Eagles game, and was here I'd go and cheer for the Dolphins.

They are considering those sites, they'll know for sure by tomorrow. They'd be stupid not to just move the game instead of having them play 16 games.

Miami is already gimped as it is with injuries....and we have a London trip too....they need that bye week.

Bitanator

Little bit upset that Rico Gather went to IR, hope he does not have brain damage from getting hit in the head, he had been out for an entire month. I would have loved to see Dallas Cowboys in the red zone with Rico, Witten, Bease, Dez and Zeke while having Dak with the ability to score as well it will be almost impossible to defend when he comes back

effzee

How would this even work? Free tickets for the Philly area?

Can we try not to turn this thread into constant dog shit and maybe actually talk about NFL week 1, instead of trying to associate every other team with Donald Trump and just shit posting the whole thread, and a bunch of stupid inside jokes that aren't even funny even if you understand the context?

Can we try not to turn this thread into constant dog shit and maybe actually talk about NFL week 1, instead of trying to associate every other team with Donald Trump and just shit posting the whole thread, and a bunch of stupid inside jokes that aren't even funny even if you understand the context?

You're right, there is only one team that we should be associating with Donald Trump.

Everybody raise your hand if your QB endorsed Donald Trump and/or had a coach that wrote him a letter of encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom