• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF

what's up with espn's website? It's not working and normally I wouldn't care but it's messing up a fantasy draft :/

cdyhybrid

Can we try not to turn this thread into constant dog shit and maybe actually talk about NFL week 1, instead of trying to associate every other team with Donald Trump and just shit posting the whole thread, and a bunch of stupid inside jokes that aren't even funny even if you understand the context?

You don't even post in these threads typically, how would you know what we talk about?

Zeke

If the NFL wants to suspend him for this incident and call it conduct detrimental to the league I got no beef with that. The NFL investgation into this whole thing is shoddy and raises more questions than it answers. The NFLs own lead investigator said TT was not credible, the NFL lead investigator was barred from the appeal hearing, nfls lead investigator recommend no suspension, the nfls lead investigator was the only one to interview TT (six times), one of the nfls doctors even lied about being in the hospital to avoid the appeal hearing, Elliott even got a statement from the woman TT was throwing hands with in the club. There is a lot of Shit in this investigation the seems off.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
New 'chickens alternate logo:

DJAjWhVVwAAGz3u.jpg

You don't even post in these threads typically, how would you know what we talk about?

I join these threads at the beginning of every football season, and usually check in like 2-3 times a week, and it's constantly the same shit posting garbage, hostile to anybody who actually wants to talk the NFL season and just drowning out anybody who doesn't want to talk football with bull shit. And, please, it doesn't take anybody very long to see what you're talking about, which is nothing, every week for hundreds of posts.

Any time an actual discussion about the NFL comes up, someone (80% the usual suspects) devolves it into ... uhh, Steelers fans love to date rape, Pats fans are racist Trumpers, Cowboys fans like domestic abuse, etc. If it's not about cheating rapers voting for trump, it's :jnc, emoji, some braindead overused meme.

Inevitably, the shit posting reaches critical mass and it gets bumped over to Community for another 9 months. What's worse is when other actual NFL topics get created in OT, and then those threads devolve into shit posts because apparently one thread to get all of your shit posting out of your system isn't enough for a given week, so it's got to spread to those ones too.

cdyhybrid

I join these threads at the beginning of every football season, and usually check in like 2-3 times a week, and it's constantly the same shit posting garbage, hostile to anybody who actually wants to talk the NFL season and just drowning out anybody who doesn't want to talk football with bull shit. And, please, it doesn't take anybody very long to see what you're talking about, which is nothing, every week for hundreds of posts.

Any time an actual discussion about the NFL comes up, someone (80% the usual suspects) devolves it into ... uhh, Steelers fans love to date rape, Pats fans are racist Trumpers, Cowboys fans like domestic abuse, etc. If it's not about cheating rapers voting for trump, it's :jnc, emoji, some braindead overused meme.

Inevitably, the shit posting reaches critical mass and it gets bumped over to Community for another 9 months. What's worse is when other actual NFL topics get created in OT, and then those threads devolve into shit posts because apparently one thread to get all of your shit posting out of your system isn't enough for a given week, so it's got to spread to those ones too.
I mean, you could actually post about stuff you want to talk about instead of flinging shit everywhere like a chimpanzee.

Just throwing that out there.

Can we talk about the horrible iggels or skins?

Or what about keap? He got many players speaking for him and how he is good enough to be a starter in the NFL

I disagree. He went down sooo hard after the first 2 seasons. He is not better or worse than Brock

MechDX

Can we talk about the horrible iggels or skins?

Or what about keap? He got many palyer speaking for him and how he is good enough to be a starter in the NFL

I disagree. He went down sooo hard aftee the first 2 seasons. He is not better or worse than Brock

Was never a fan of Kaep as a QB. Personally cant stand watching spread option BS in the NFL but he is better than probably 80% of the back up QBs in this league and is being black balled

I was holding out thinking Kaep was being outright black balled... Kept thinking, well, maybe he wants too much money, maybe he doesn't fit in as a backup in any teams who want to have backups who play like their starter, maybe he's just not good at all, maybe he's out of shape, he doesn't do things that backups usually do (like run practice or mimic the opposing QB in practice) etc., etc.... Someone will sign him soon enough....

But every week that seemed less likely, then fucking Joe Webb got a job today in Buffalo, a guy who hasn't played a meaningful snap in like half a decade or more.

Matticers

Suspended for six games but of course he's allowed to play against the Giants. One of the highest rated games of the year. Shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom