• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supha_Volt

Neo Member
Considering the way it looked live, I'm glad it's just that. I thought he broke his ankle for sure.

Hopefully it was just bad luck and we don't have ourselves another injury prone MLB.
I'm glad as well. Yeah we have had a rough few years with LB's... Sucks that we released Brooks a few weeks back.

4 times the Eagles ran the play where Wentz turns and passes the ball down the LoS. They got 0 yards and a TO out of it. I really hoped that dougie would rip that page out of his playbook after last year.

gutshot

4 times the Eagles ran the play where Wentz turns and passes the ball down the LoS. They got 0 yards and a TO out of it. I really hoped that dougie would rip that page out of his playbook after last year.

It's awful because not only does Wentz seem to have a hard time with his accuracy when throwing to the flat, Smith and Jeffery can't block for shit.

Ravens have done it and sucked me back in to thinking they are going to be good. Defense definitely looked great yesterday, but that offense.....ugh. It's not hard to score when you only have to go 15 yards.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Lots of pundits have been saying Oline play has gotten worse.

the style of football played in college is making oline players less prepared to play in the NFL. Ive heard there are some that make it to the NFL that have never gone in a three point stance.

Hindl

Agreed except one play they did a screen to Sproles and got 15 yards. But yeah, the screen game isn't working. It's just too slow to develop compared to when other teams do it. The only time it's worked for the Eagles is when they fake a screen one way and then throw a screen the opposite way, like the Sproles screen against the Steelers last year or the Ertz TD against the seahawks that was called back. Hopefully he stops calling them
It's awful because not only does Wentz seem to have a hard time with his accuracy when throwing to the flat, Smith and Jeffery can't block for shit.
Yeah he's just not quick at getting them off and sails them too often

Tall4Life

The more people tell me random cherrypicked tall white QB is gonna be a future star and Lamar Jackson won't be drafted first round, the less I care about scouting

those tall white QBs are scrappy and have a chip on their shoulder unlike lamar jackson, for some intangible reason that i cannot think of

im kidding pls

cdyhybrid

Speaking of defending Heisman trophy winner Lamar Jackson, him and Louisville are taking on an elite college defense in Clemson this weekend!

MechDX

So the Texans only have around $4m in cap space for this year. What a disaster, at some point they have to sign Brown but they will need to restructure contracts to do so. Sucks for them that $10m of their cap for this year is going to Brock. That has to be the 2nd worst contract ever behind Flacco's.

Your numbers are wrong they have arpund 11 million still this year after paying Hopkins. They also have over 40 million in space next year before any cuts

I heard a troubling rumor about KFC's secret recipe. I don't want to say it here but know this: if true in any way I am completely 100% done with the organization.

People here would blow it up and if it isn't true it still would never die

LionPride

Banned
I don't like this dicking around shit, we already know the owner hates "The Gays" what else could that fucker do say he hates us blacks? Not a surprise
Can you imagine if the Jets draft Darnold and he turns out to be a bust
Then all the Rosen lovers will feel vindicated while he rots on the Rams/Chargers

Doomsayer

Curious about Duane Brown, I'm assuming it has something do with the anthem protest.

Link me.

Diddling kids is what I'm imagining

What can possibly be so taboo that can't be discussed?

I think AT may be being facetious, or maybe it really is that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom