• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Guys, I honestly wish I could go back and undo reading what I've read. Those of you that haven't seen it yet, considering yourselves lucky.

LionPride

Banned
You see the QB play this weekend? Kaep isn't on the level of guys like Flacco, Dalton, Hoyer, and Josh McCown.

Take off your liberal glasses.

It felt dirty just typing that, even in jest.
JOSH MCCOWN STARTED A GAME IN 2017 AND KAPERNICK CAN'T. SCOTT TOLZIEN STARTRD A GAME. BRIAN HOYER. TOM SAVAGE.

BUT BECAUSE A NIGGA DOESN'T WANNA GET SHOT HE IS BLACKBALLED BY THESE FUCKS

Doomsayer

JOSH MCCOWN STARTED A GAME IN 2017 AND KAPERNICK CAN'T. SCOTT TOLZIEN STARTRD A GAME. BRIAN HOYER. TOM SAVAGE.

It's a fucking shame what is currently happening in America, and the NFL is definitely a microcosm of it.

Sanjuro

Being blackballed is still better than playing for the Jets...

I still want to know what he is asking for. That part of the story just seems too strange.

BigAT

You would back off of these statements if you knew what I knew about the Texans. You don't understand how foolish you look right now.

LionPride

Banned
Being blackballed is still better than playing for the Jets...

I still want to know what he is asking for. That part of the story just seems too strange.
NO ONE KNOWS AND YET PEOPLE ARE STILL ACTING AS IF THAT'S THE NUMBER ONE REASON HIS ASS AIN'T PLAYIN.

you did it
When your team didn't win Sunday, but it still feels like you won
tenor.gif

Mesousa

Banned

Shaun king has already started the boycott.

If you are about this life, turn off the game.

I know I am.

Bread

Banned
Adam Schefter @AdarnSchefter 1m ago
Disappointing to read the #Texans news, you hate to hear about things like this happening in 2017. League sources confirm that it's all true
Damn...can't believe this

Sanjuro

NO ONE KNOWS AND YET PEOPLE ARE STILL ACTING AS IF THAT'S THE NUMBER ONE REASON HIS ASS AIN'T PLAYIN.

I know it's not. I'm not saying the guy needs to come out and cut his hair, be kind to his reptiles, and commit to being a good ole boy.

I've heard from a few writers that some owners have expressed confusion as they don't know what he is seeking. That seems like the only opportunity his agent could have done without speaking for him.

gutshot

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Sources: #AZCardinals RB David Johnson (wrist) is expected to miss an extended period of time. Getting more opinions, but an IR candidate.

RIP Cards and fantasy teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom