• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see all this bullshit I'm spewing right now? That's the level of effort I want from the rest of you towards me when Dallas manages to blow it Sunday night in some stupid fashion. I don't want a single one of you motherfuckers letting up. Iron sharpens iron.
aaronrodgerstojaredcook.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You see all this bullshit I'm spewing right now? That's the level of effort I want from the rest of you towards me when Dallas manages to blow it Sunday night in some stupid fashion. I don't want a single one of you motherfuckers letting up. Iron sharpens iron.

Us long time Niners fans have been shitting on Dallas for well over 3 decades, no problem there.

Hunter S.

i'm thinking most major city fanbases don't lose fans. think chicago or new york. no matter how bad they play the fans keep coming. the patriots don't have that.
Uh...Boston is one of the US' biggest cities. And no winning city that gets a losing team loses fans right away.

Narag

Tonight is the night!

xAShRgh.gif

Called it.

All hail our new Chefs overlords.

dang picked up where i left off, jumped to the last page, and it looks like bad tidings for sanjuro

foppy79

I just remembered why I haven't played fantasy football in awhile.

Still glad the Chiefs rained on their owl celebration parade though.

Tom Penny

Well now that the football season appears to be over time to focus on the Celtics and who they take with the Nets pick next year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No shots at anyone in here specifically if they have done it but...

Is it me or does it seem like fantasy football talk is even higher this year?

I was saying with Mech last night over twitter suddenly everything is fantasy based

"I'm a Chiefs fan but I'm mad because I had Gronk do nothing for me last night"

Fantasy talk has got out of control!

Hindl

Shit I missed out! I turned it off when the Pats went up 27-17.
You missed some magic

I was saying with Mech last night over twitter suddenly everything is fantasy based

I started noticing it last year. It's getting bigger every year, now they're starting to comment on fantasy stats within the game itself

Sanjuro

Fantasy sports is out of control. Late 90s Collect Calling commercials out of control.

Pepiope

Fantasy football will keep me more interested in other games, but fuck all of that noise when it comes to the eagles. Just win bb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom