• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah

ESe2wpe.jpg

What happened the one time they actually asked him to do something in the SB? Oh right he threw the game away.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 33s34 seconds ago
More
#Chiefs coach Andy Reid confirms the fears: Star safety Eric Berry is done for the season with a ruptured Achilles.

Sephzilla

More
#Chiefs coach Andy Reid confirms the fears: Star safety Eric Berry is done for the season with a ruptured Achilles.

Yeah when they carted him off I immediately said to myself he probably blew his achilles

Sanjuro

PatriotsGAF

Did Brady not play much during the preseason? He really didn't look sharp last night

Preseason doesn't mean much, but I didn't notice anything particularly off. Basically there is a new look offense and the team coming off a Super Bowl high.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
More

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :(

PatriotsGAF

Did Brady not play much during the preseason? He really didn't look sharp last night

He lost

Edelman, Mitchell, and at some point during the game amendola. Cooks chemistry appears to be developing, they had a deep connection and a few nice back shoulder grabs.

Dwyane allen on the other hand? Attrocious. He has been a non factor from OTAs up through today and he was terrible last night. Other than that, Berry locked down Gronk and Hogan couldn't separate for shit. The problem is guys like Hogan or whoever else are 3rd/4th options for a reason. They uncover easy when they get lost in the mix, but when they're elevated to be the guy, they don't have talent to beat the 1s.

cdyhybrid

New Odesza album is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hawks and Huskies are undefeated

It's Friday

I'm drinking black coffee

This is doing it.

More

That really sucks. I wouldn't mind seeing Reid win a superbowl, and that's going to be a lot harder for the Chiefs now. It's got to be so frustrating for Berry too.

Anyway, that game made me think the Eagles haven't got a shot against the Chiefs next week, whereas I thought they may have had one. The only shining grace is that I think the Eagles run D will be better than the Patriots, so they might be able to handle that aspect better. Of course, the corners are probably worse than the Patriots, so that may not matter much.

Berry being out would help the Eagles as I think it will be very hard for anyone on the Chiefs to guard Ertz as effectively as Berry could. Berry shut Gronk down almost completely.

Did they release anything on Hill? Is he expected to miss any games?

cdyhybrid

That really sucks. I wouldn't mind seeing Reid win a superbowl, and that's going to be a lot harder for the Chiefs now. It's got to be so frustrating for Berry too.

Anyway, that game made me think the Eagles haven't got a shot against the Chiefs next week, whereas I thought they may have had one. The only shining grace is that I think the Eagles run D will be better than the Patriots, so they might be able to handle that aspect better. Of course, the corners are probably worse than the Patriots, so that may not matter much.

Berry being out would help the Eagles as I think it will be very hard for anyone on the Chiefs to guard Ertz as effectively as Berry could. Berry shut Gronk down almost completely.

Did they release anything on Hill? Is he expected to miss any games?
Think they said last night Hill was just cramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom