• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
GET CLEARY OFF THE POWER PLAY. The guy can't even score on an open net.

CCF23

Wrong. Reports say that Perry and Getzlaf aren't anything more than team mates anymore. Once upon a time you couldn't shut them both up at practice, but now Teemu and Getzlaf spend all their time talking between whistles instead. The RPG line is the Fellowship at the end of the first LOTR movie, something that doesn't exist anymore.

You can have Perry. Seen him this season? Go for it, he's all yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYdiUbghKs

Tabris

You were just screaming MVPERRY last night dastardly. You or that other Anaheim fan, I just assume you're the same person in my head. Makes it easier to keep track.

You were just screaming MVPERRY last night dastardly. You or that other Anaheim fan, I just assume you're the same person in my head. Makes it easier to keep track.

That's when he scores, dickhead. Which he didn't.

He still deserves that Hart more than your little gingersnaps.

pringles

Why has Crosby stopped taking players on 1 on 1 and instead always stops at the blue line looking to pass?
Haven't watched Crosby much this year but it could just be part of a natural evolution of his game. Keeping possesion of the puck instead of going into a (at best) 50/50 situation isn't a bad decision. Of course if he never challenges it probably has to do with confidence issues after his injuries.

Abby is not a top 6 guy, please put Tatar up there. Also they really just need to shoot on this goalie, you can tell he is a little shaken still and seems to be giving up some big rebounds. Shorties was stupid to give up, never should have happened, they need to get another goal quick, can't let St. Louis get any momentum as they don't look too good. Of course Detroit has been giving up 2 goal leads all year!!

Alexei Ponikarovsky traded to the Devils.

The Jets just picking up any players they can find for draft picks or what?

Edit: read that wrong, NJ got Poni

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking AHL players are scoring on Fleury no problem.
KuGsj.gif

RC

Banned
I turned my head away from the TV for a second and Ottawa just scored again.
And people think Fluery can backstop the 2014 Olympic team.

Socreges

Banned
I was just pointing out the Sedins have a good amount of awards too. So hostile :)
I really don't know why people react that way to you. You're just a positive being, trying to make your way in this world. It's not like you suggested that Dastardly and Heretic are the same person. I mean, that would've been insulting and merited a hostile response. But you didn't do anything like that. :)

Tabris

I really don't know why people react that way to you. You're just a positive being, trying to make your way in this world. It's not like you suggested that Dastardly and Heretic are the same person. I mean, that would've been insulting and merited a hostile response. But you didn't do anything like that. :)

I would never do anything like that!! :)

Quick

Banned
E. Kane says most of the criticism he gets are racially motivated.

In a story set to be released in the Mar. 4 issue of The Hockey News, the 21-year-old said, "I think a good portion of (criticism) is because I'm black and I'm not afraid to say that."

Kane was criticized most famously for a Twitter photo of him in Las Vegas holding stacks of money to his ear like a telephone.

Ain't even mad. I don't even doubt it.

That Vegas photo he took with the money stack was pretty funny, but it was a bad time to publish, considering the lockout was still on. On the racial side, I can see people say "look at this black guy being black" when looking at that picture.

As much as we make fun of Winnipeg for being racist, is this actually the case there? Too "small-town" for a Young Money Cash Money Billionaire?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I wonder if Matt Cooke and Bernard Pollard are in a club of some sort or something.

Top Bottom