• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
I honestly have no clue why there's no blood. It may be pouring into his skate as that cut looks really serious.

Probably soaked his foot with blood by the time he got to the locker room. Yikes.

Chris Neil is no better than Cooke. Fuck off

Neil doesn't injure, but the guy's a pest.

And I was about to ask earlier if refs could kick out players for their own protection, but then I saw they gave Cooke a 10-minute.

Cake Boss

Banned
Might as well trade Anderson at the deadline and call up Lehner now.

Even when he does come back, he would probably never have the same speed and acceleration ever again.

Quick

Banned
Bob also playing pollster. I can imagine him sending a mass text to GMs everywhere saying:

"Karlsson cut by Cooke skate. Malicious? Y/N. PS gonna post these on TSN, thx."

I didn't see it but apparently 12 seconds before the injury the puck hit the mesh and the play should have been blown dead, so we can blame the refs and Cooke.

Fuck.

Parch

Perhaps not intentional, but maybe wreckless? Irresponsible? Cooke's rep isn't helping. Anybody else would get the benefit of doubt.

Karlsson was playing so good too. That's a season killer for Sens.

Cake Boss

Banned
I didn't see it but apparently 12 seconds before the injury the puck hit the mesh and the play should have been blown dead, so we can blame the refs and Cooke.

Fuck.

Yeah I remember that, Alfie raised his hands saying the play is dead but the cunt bitch refs were too fucking stupid to notice the puck hit the mesh.

Yikes! Sorry to hear about Karlsson, that's a real goddamned bummer :(

Here's hoping he makes a full recovery and is driving Leafs fans nuts next season!

Fuck.

I was thinking for sure the pens will score when that happened...it ended up being much fucking worse. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKK

Quick

Banned
Perhaps not intentional, but maybe wreckless? Irresponsible? Cooke's rep isn't helping. Anybody else would get the benefit of doubt.

Karlsson was playing so good too. That's a season killer for Sens.

I'd honestly like to think that Cooke isn't enough of a shitbird to do that on purpose, and from the replay, it looks like he's just getting into position, but I really can't say anything in confidence with regards to Cooke's conduct at this point.

I'd honestly like to think that Cooke isn't enough of a shitbird to do that on purpose, and from the replay, it looks like he's just getting into position, but I really can't say anything in confidence with regards to Cooke's conduct at this point.

Normally I'd say it wasn't intentional but I can't bring myself to give Cooke any benefit of the doubt, not after what he's done.

Damn you have a different disembodied NHL head as an avatar every time I read one of your posts. I actually laughed and I'm in no mood to laugh.

cube444

I highly doubt he meant to cut him but you know that Cooke knows it's Karlsson there so it's a free shot to maybe trip him up or rough him up at the same time. Elite players get targeted in this way.

Quick

Banned
Normally I'd say it wasn't intentional but I can't bring myself to give Cooke any benefit of the doubt, not after what he's done.

Damn you have a different disembodied NHL head as an avatar every time I read one of your posts. I actually laughed and I'm in no mood to laugh.

I'll use a Karlsson for you guys next.

Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG
Cooke says Karlsson incident was "a complete accident."

i_minister_zps1bd2b30a.jpg

We can only hope whenever he's back, he makes a full recovery. It'd be such a shame for all that talent to be wasted.

No doubt in my mind he would've taken the Norris again this season with the way he was playing ;_;

We can only hope whenever he's back, he makes a full recovery. It'd be such a shame for all that talent to be wasted.

No doubt in my mind he would've taken the Norris again this season with the way he was playing ;_;

Spezza, Cowen, Michalek, Latendresse and now EK. What else can go wrong ??

Our IR looks better than our roster now.

Top Bottom