• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Solo

Hopefully getting put out there in OT and assisting on the GWG will get some confidence back for Gally. I actually thought this might have been hist best game so far as a pro. His backchecking is, for a rookie, really good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Easily the most frustrating loss of the season so far. Dominate about 55 minutes, completely undo all that work in 5 horrendous minutes.

We had no chance in the shootout with Biron in net, great as he is as a backup.

At least we got a point out of it.

Huby-Shore-Mueller continues to amaze. Great energy and simply make shit happen when they are on the ice. Campbell-Kulikov needs to happen more. Theo played amazing, shame to waste it he deserved a shutout there.

NWejhLe.gif

SUCK THAT SHIT MILD OH FUCK

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, we leapfrogged past Colorado and Boston in PP percentage tonight thanks to Hags' garbage goal! 10.4%, bitches!

Sigh.

"There was a couple of guys who asked me this morning what I wanted for my birthday. I said, 'I'd like to have a win and put a smile on everyone's face in the locker room,'" Hejduk said. "That happened, so it's cool. It will definitely be a more pleasant flight to Edmonton."
Love you Milan xoxo

Top Bottom