• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
izTP8COzuKQt9.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The NW and SE are soooo baaaad :lol. Both Conferences only with 1 team in the playoffs atm. Tampa is 2 points behind 8th, Minnesota 1 point.

FUUUUUUUU, did the coaching staff not learn from last game that these lines do not work for out top 6?

Lines in practice:

Justin Abdelkader-Henrik Zetterberg-Damien Brunner

Valtteri Filppula-Pavel Datsyuk-Daniel Cleary

Tomas Tatar-Joakim Andersson-Patrick Eaves

Drew Miller-Cory Emmerton-Jordin Tootoo

GET ABBY OFF THE FIRST LINE!!

Congrats on the win Ducks, seeing as how it's going to be a massacre with the current lines we have set up.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
losing streak over, Rangers defeated.

T7smA.gif

Missed the whole game since I was treating my lady right for Valentine's Day, but gonna watch the condensed replay on Gamecenter tonight. Nice to see one in the win column for the first time in like 2 weeks.

Heretic

FUUUUUUUU, did the coaching staff not learn from last game that these lines do not work for out top 6?

Lines in practice:

GET ABBY OFF THE FIRST LINE!!

Congrats on the win Ducks, seeing as how it's going to be a massacre with the current lines we have set up.
Do you not know the Ducks' record at J-Lo Arena?

Cake Boss

Banned
@dslatertv: Sens preparing for Leafs matchup on Saturday; recall F David Dziurzynski, F Derek Grant & D Eric Gryba - all 6'3" & over 200 pounds

nvVCb.gif

Call up all goons.

We're going to get boxstretched on every category except on the PIMs.

Call up all goons.

We're going to get boxstretched on every category except on the PIMs.

All decent players. Gryba leads the AHL with +28. Grant isn't a goon, leads the AHL team in SHG I think, only Dziurzynski qualifies as a goon but he's got some talent as well IIRC.

Anyone I hope we fuck some opponents up now the season is done.

Breakin' Bones for Seth Jones.

NYQUIST RECALLED!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

What I want to see or our top 6:

Nyquist - Z - Brunner
Flip - D - Tatar

What we probably will get:

Cleary - Z - Brunner
Flip - D - Nyquist

What we probably will get x2:

Abby - Z -Brunner
Flip - D - Cleary
Nyquist - Andersson - Tatar

Solo

Holy shit, Markov (alone) and Diaz (alone) each have more points than Colorado's entire D-core combined :lol :lol :lol

Acid08

Banned
Fuck work and non-Pacific time zones, going to miss most or all of the box stretching by the Hawks tonight.

35514_10151355121862669_1342151957_n.jpg

Burnzie getting his yoga on, bitches.

Revenant

:lol :lol Oh man I need to watch that movie again.

Emery looks better this year, but that's in part because the defense has been much better at supporting both goaltenders. Emery has made some big saves but he's had quite a few potential goals saved by good defensive plays. Not that that's a bad thing, if anything it's nice to see the D step up this year all around.

EDIT: Today we present the Fuckwad Hockey Dad of the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vhu_ITW-DWA

I really hate overzealous parents at youth sporting events.

Acid08

Banned
:lol :lol Oh man I need to watch that movie again.

Emery looks better this year, but that's in part because the defense has been much better at supporting both goaltenders. Emery has made some big saves but he's had quite a few potential goals saved by good defensive plays. Not that that's a bad thing, if anything it's nice to see the D step up this year all.
Yeah, goalies can't be perfect all the time, D needs to be willing and able to help them when they flub something. Same for the other way around, goalies need to bail out the D when they can.

Marvie_3

Banned
Absolute dick, and it's even worse that he has his kid in his arm. I can't stand parents who swear in front of their kids.

If you can't call your kid a little bitchass fuckface shithead asshole, then how are you supposed to be an effective parent?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Absolute dick, and it's even worse that he has his kid in his arm. I can't stand parents who swear in front of their kids.
I briefly looked at your avatar thinking it was mine, read your post and thought to myself, "when the fuck did I write this?".....this is going to be a problem.

Top Bottom