• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How the fuck does Williams not get called for running Emery there?

I think it's becauses he made a clear effort to stop and didn't completely run him over. Then Emery tried to pull him down :lol Also, because goaltender interference is the worst-referee'd penalty in the game.

zedge

These idiots who bang on the glass really get on my nerves. its kinda loud on the TV too must be mics close.

Oh one of the opposing players is skating past.. Bang Bang Bang Bang... that will show them..

:rolleyes

Cammy scores again!

Sanjuro

These idiots who bang on the glass really get on my nerves. its kinda loud on the TV too must be mics close.

Oh one of the opposing players is skating past.. Bang Bang Bang Bang... that will show them..

You should work at an aquarium!

Have no idea how Rask pulled that off.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Cammy scores again!
It's a pretty douchy thing to do, you look like chimps in a zoo calm your shit.

zedge

It's a pretty douchy thing to do, you look like chimps in a zoo calm your shit.

I understand if there is a fight happening in front of you or something. But to constantly do it even if someone just skates past.. cmon. Theres some douche in Dallas behind the Flames net, banging like a frigging baboon when ever a Flame goes past..

Sanjuro

I understand if there is a fight happening in front of you or something. But to constantly do it even if someone just skates past.. cmon. Theres some douche in Dallas behind the Flames net, banging like a frigging baboon when ever a Flame goes past..

Well, it is Dallas. They need to get excited for hockey somehow.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God I'm tired of Abdelkader, so mediocre. Get him off the team.
He'd be just any other 4th line grinder on another team that'd spend his whole career bouncing up and down from the AHL to the NHL. I really don't see what the Wings see in him by now. He's not a scorer, he's not a fighter, he's not big, and he's not fast. Just a generic grunt.

pringles

Based Brunner with his 7th. Hope he stays around a while.
Yeah he needs to be locked up for a while. Could see him doing even better when he's had more time to adapt to the NHL game. I've wanted a player like him on the team for years, atleast after Hossa left.

calder

Pretty solid period for the jets. Nothing to show for it but still.

And lol a minute left in the period as I'm watching Gamecenter on ps3 but my iPad pops up an end of period notification from... Gamecenter. Spoilers, NHL pls

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holtby is on pace for a 60 save shutout. Jesus. There was one shift in particular where he was sliding all over the place stopping everything that moved.

We came out really slow, not skating or hitting at all for the first couple of shifts and paid for it by going down by 1 early.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pretty solid period for the jets. Nothing to show for it but still.

And lol a minute left in the period as I'm watching Gamecenter on ps3 but my iPad pops up an end of period notification from... Gamecenter. Spoilers, NHL pls

I always turn my phone over when watching a Canucks game on GC, as it gives me goal notifications before I actually get to see them lol

Sanjuro

He is mortal!

88ET4FJ.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hagelin has been on fire this past week or so. I'll take Nash not scoring all day if he keeps notching assists on Hags' goals.

And we're finally at less than a shot a minute pace. Still 34 shots in 35 minutes, though.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Unfortunately, I don't even need to watch the 3rd period because the Wings already lost the game. They had to score on that 4 minute pp to get back in this game. Wild will just lock it up and not allow anything in the 3rd. Wings will get desperate and probably allow an odd man rush to make it 4-2. 5-2 with the empty netter.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Losing Powe is a huge blow to our power play. It's really clear seeing how much they've struggled to clear the puck on the last couple of PKs. I hope he's alright, but I'm guessing he's got a concussion which will keep him out for a while.

calder

Jets with a cunningly effective plan to more efficiently let the game slip away: don't bother waiting till the third to give up the tying goal. It's diabolical.

Sanjuro

Jets with a cunningly effective plan to more efficiently let the game slip away: don't bother waiting till the third to give up the tying goal. It's diabolical.

I have a man crush on Pavelec against the B's. Guy is always on his game.

That was quick.

Top Bottom