• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Raistlin

Salute.gif

@TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie 4:03 PM
No confirmations yet but hearing Ron Rolston (coaching Rochester in AHL) as possible and perhaps likely replacement in BUF.
BUF GM Darcy Regier to meet the media at 5 pm.

calder

Even if he is not really hurt the intent is pretty fucking obvious.

You can rarely know what someone's intentions are which is why I usually try to ignore intent but in that case I just get the sense that he started lifting his arm to grab at the puck but then when the puck wasn't really heading towards him he went to go hit Hossa and ended up just giving Hossa a forearm to the back/shoulder that also hit him in the head. Not a totally premeditated act but a head shot and worth a day or two off since he used his arm.

As to whether Hossa stayed on the ice a good long time... uh it seemed like it to me but Hossa has a concussion history and I don't doubt he was knocked to the ice so who knows really.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The Lindy Ruff news killed GAF.

It's going to be weird not seeing him behind the Sabres bench, hopefully this doesn't light a fire under them, sorry SabresGAF.

Top Bottom