• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What he said.

When kadri layed out Obrien, Hughson sounded like a women in labor.

And that last second goal, he let it slip with 'thats one point we arent getting back' paraphrasing.

Nothing we didnt know before but yeah CBC is essentially LeafsTV, gotta get those ratings I guess.

Eh Scotiabank place was basically a home game for us...and we lose home games too.

Nothing we didnt know before but yeah CBC is essentially LeafsTV, gotta get those ratings I guess.

Meh it's always been like this, I don't think any Sens fan should care what CBC thinks.

Shit like this is more worthy of getting pissed off about (but again not really surprising given the types who show up at SBP):

BD0ylh-CEAAhHY7_zpsde182d6b.jpg

Eh Scotiabank place was basically a home game for us...and we lose home games too.

Judging by the amount of people on their feet after the GWG and the booing of Kessel and Phagoof whenever they touched the puck I think we had a good sized crowd in there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Luongo: 6 shots, 4 saves, .667

Howard: 7 shots, 4 saves, .571

this game is so lolworthy.

EDIT: Damn you Spectre.

pringles

This is going to be a fun game.
Got a feeling it could be a blowout. Wings are going to have some tired legs soon.

Howard was good last night but he seriously needs to rest atleast 2-3 games in a row. But we have no backup goaltender... arghhh...

calder

That insane Drouin shift making the rounds on twitter today is making me a lot more mellow about the Jets being down to the Devils alright. "One Season of Ruin for Drouin" doesn't roll off the tongue like 'Suck for Luck' but we have some time to work on our tanking slogan.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Got a feeling it could be a blowout. Wings are going to have some tired legs soon.

Howard was good last night but he seriously needs to rest atleast 2-3 games in a row. But we have no backup goaltender... arghhh...

That 3rd goal was bad. Didn't help that horrible Abdelkader was out there.

Top Bottom