• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God I hate goals like that. I know it helps the Wings, but that call was such bullshit. I'd be so pissed if that was scored against the Wings.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
throw a hit like that and then don't even fight? yeah.
Hit was clean via contact. Elbows down. Detroit feed didn't show the aftermath of Kassian coming over to challenge him, so I don't know how fast the refs got in there. Odd of him to not go though, he's been fighting more this season than last year.

Shit happens. Win some, lose some. Nucks scored the last time these teams met on an obvious goaltender interference.

And that was a good, clean hit imo. But penalty.

Yeah, I get that. But it's not being salty by stating the facts

That hit doesn't look really dirty at all

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hit was clean via contact. Elbows down. Detroit feed didn't show the aftermath of Kassian coming over to challenge him, so I don't know how fast the refs got in there. Odd of him to not go though, he's been fighting more this season than last year.

there was nothing to get in. Kassian came, wanted to fight, Tootoo threw himself to the ground covering his head. Kassian barely touched him and let him go right away, I don't think he even threw a single punch.

EDIT: also yeah, replays made it look better than initial impression. Still cowardly move by tootoo. :p

CCF23

Your "shoot high and wide" game must be doing much worse without him though.

Garrison has filled that role nicely.

That hit doesn't look really dirty at all

Nah, wasn't dirty. Just a two minute charge. Nice to have a guy that stands up for his teammates, though. That was part of the reason Kassian was brought in.

Top Bottom