• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

CCF23

J60Ft07.jpg

pringles

Sweet combination by the Euro Twins.

http://i.imgur.com/mvBX0kl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Point taken :lol

[quote="Smiley90, post: 48186436"]This game is so fucking weird. Would not surprise me if both goalies end up being pulled.[/QUOTE]
We have McCollum backing Howard up so no way... Nucks could score 10 and Howie would still be in there.

edit: that is high-sticking.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This game is so fucking weird. Would not surprise me if both goalies end up being pulled.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I was just telling my friend that Z needed to start scoring again. Getting tons of assists, but hasn't scored since getting the hat trick against the Blues.

Acid08

Banned
Neither of these chumps have anything on Hossa. If there was a trophy for shooting right into the logo, Hossa would win it every year.

This should be one of the skill competitions in the All-Star game. How many shots to the logo can you make while the goalie gives you a perfect sniping angle.

This powerplay is SHIT and I have to go work SOON SOMEONES GETTING FUCKED
doesn't have to a guy marvie god
nvm these refs are gonna get FUCKED

pringles

If I'm reading the Detroit feed's blurbs correctly there was not a single powerplay goal in the games between these two teams last season. Weird.

Wait, did I hear that right? Detroid's PP is 30th and PK 29th on the road? :lol
Still no goals on the PP on the road. And yeah our PK is a disaster everywhere.

Dineen in the post game:

Rinkside: Coach, a little bit about Weiss? He went from the first line down to the bottom line. It seemed like you were trying to get a spark from him and it didn't seem to work out.

Dineen: Not at all. That was to do myself a favor. I think for the last year and a half, I look down if we're a man short or on the power play, whatever I needed, I'm always looking at that number. That made it much easier for me to have him sitting and not part of the equation with the quality of hockey he is playing right now.

Man right in the feels. Just about a decade Weiss has been the guy we put in the hard situations. He's been a heart and soul player, fan favorite, goal scorer etc, for the Cats and to see him just without interest is disappointing. It's like watching J-Blow or Jokinen before they left. It is worse with Weiss because he is the guy that stuck around and even when the management was shitting itself with a power struggle over him, he still played hard and did his part. Now we finally have a good squad capable of great things but it looks like he's given up and lost heart. When Weiss gives up you can feel this team (except for the kids) lose its soul.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Seriously, this game is all sorts of weird. I don't even know what to think anymore, I'll just... see what happens. Anything could at this point, really. What did Kassian do Wingfan? Sportsnet didn't show anything

Top Bottom