• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

GOOD FUCKING JOBS YOU FUCKS PULL THAT FUCKING BACKUP GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF FUCKING BED FOR THIS SHIT FOR YOU USELESS TITS I'VE SEEN UNEMPLOYED FUCKING ANTELOPES FUCKIN PLAY BETTER THAN THIS SHIT YOU FUCKS I'M GONNA FUCK YOU ALL

Solo

I had you and Red covered for the gifs last night.

And I thank you for that, good sir!

I think that was the best 60 minutes the Habs have played yet this season. Love that Eller is finally coming into his own and being given the icetime to foster that growth.

Acid08

Banned
Shows how relevant +/- is

BEAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER

itGkKXXtSxjEG.gif

Solo

+/- only has relevancy when it's at an extreme one way or the other. If you're -52, then yeah, you probably suck.

Otherwise, biggest non-stat in pro sports.

bardia

Missing the game today, went to pick up my 60 inch Panasonic st50 so I can watch us lift the
presidents :(
cup this year.

calder

Kane's goal was great. He's been on today alright, and Burmi has been so fucking good released from the shackles of the fourth line.

=
Man right in the feels. Just about a decade Weiss has been the guy we put in the hard situations. He's been a heart and soul player, fan favorite, goal scorer etc, for the Cats and to see him just without interest is disappointing. =

Seems kind of odd for Weiss to give up, after Panthers surprising season last year and the fact that the future is bright in Florida.

Still he'll get a shit-ton as a UFA, probably more than Tallon is willing to pay him so maybe he's already checked out.

Seems kind of odd for Weiss to give up, after Panthers surprising season last year and the fact that the future is bright in Florida.

Still he'll get a shit-ton as a UFA, probably more than Tallon is willing to pay him so maybe he's already checked out.
It is odd. He sounded excited about getting to this season after the playoffs.

There is speculation he is playing injured but after this game it isn't. Third goal he lets the Bs player go by and just goes to the bench. No effort to break up the play or get on the back-check. He's on the ice just to be there.

Sad part is that he has a NMC so he can screw us and walk for nothing.

Top Bottom