• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Second time this game a goal off Ballard's stick :lol

I have no idea why Luongo wasn't pulled at the end of the second period.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I love refreshing this page to see the comments of a goal before I see them... Makes me try to guess what shot/pass is the one that makes the magic happen.

calder

Jets up by one if the third.. and not only do they not immediately give up the tying goal they ADD one and then play out the end competently and don't give the Devils a sniff. Crazy!

Still irritating when a team pulls their goalie for two full minutes and you can't get an empty netter. ;)

8-3? Will watch Wings close this out lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Before this game, Luongo had a 1.45GAA, 13 goals against in 9 games.

After this game, he'll have a 2.1 GAA, 21 goals against in 10 games.

rofl.

CCF23

None of the 8 goals scored by an american :lol. Cleary and Tootoo are Canadian, Andersson and Z are Swedish, Brunner is Swiss...

Not to mention Canucks have a decent number of Americans...

Kesler, Higgins, Schroeder, Schneider, Booth, Alberts, Ballard

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Holland somehow fails to lock up Brunner before the offseason he needs to be immediately fired.

luongo gets torched for 8 (10) goals. nice work, bro!

iC5PM6I3DmAY7.gif

i expected 2 losses this weekend, got 2 wins instead. good shit.

pringles

If Holland somehow fails to lock up Brunner before the offseason he needs to be immediately fired.
Not sure there's room for him after Cleary signs his lifetime contract.

Seriously though, Brunner kicks ass. I can easily forgive his mistakes as long as he keeps scoring on a 40-goal pace.

I swear there's more American's on our team then there is on Detroit.
We only have Abdelkader and Howard unless I'm forgetting someone.

Top Bottom