• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

He'll be competing for a starting job though. It'll either be him or Price. There is no one else good enough.

I know but if it's a close race between Price and Luongo, they'll go with the guy with the gold medal from 2010. I wouldn't be surprised if Brodeur gets consideration either.

Nothing against Lu, if he gets the job I hope he plays well all the way.

I know but if it's a close race between Price and Luongo, they'll go with the guy with the gold medal from 2010. I wouldn't be surprised if Brodeur gets consideration either.

Nothing against Lu, if he gets the job I hope he plays well all the way.

It'll be Luongo/Price and Brodeur as the third string if he hasn't retired by then. Count on it.

It'll be Luongo/Price and Brodeur as the third string if he hasn't retired by then. Count on it.

I think Fluery will get it, he has experience sitting on the bench at the Olympics.

Why was Luongo kept in for all 8 goals?

patrick_roy_zps0978f111.jpg

"I've played my last game for Vancouver ... "

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't be salty, smelly.

Why would I be salty against the Leafs? For that they'd have to beat us once in a while. I'm not against giving Crawford (not Emery because lulz) a chance if Marty retires and Chicago/he keeps playing well.

Why would I be salty against the Leafs? For that they'd have to beat us once in a while. I'm not against giving Crawford (not Emery because lulz) a chance if Marty retires and Chicago/he keeps playing well.

Emery has a better record than both of your goalies. (I think. No idea.)

Do we have any columbus fans here?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I find it incredibly funny how the Phoenix deadline was on January 31st and we've heard NOTHING since. What are they waiting for, just announce the sale already.

Top Bottom