• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Acid08

Banned
Seems to be the popular opinion over the past 2 seasons. Or, "man, he's still playing the same way since he entered the league."
Still flying up the wing and shooting from the outside of the circle?

Despite Ovi's skill, I always thought he should incorporate a little power forward into his game.

Socreges

Banned
I have no idea where a trade with the Caps and Canucks would start. Maybe Forsberg, or something, but they look like they have a lot more issues then goal tending anyways.
Yes please.

All I know is that Gillis wants value and a center (preferably 2nd/3rd line). Don't actually see much that fits with Washington.

He could just be there for appearances. He really wants certain GMs to feel he's got options.

rellix

Yes please.

All I know is that Gillis wants value and a center (preferably 2nd/3rd line). Don't actually see much that fits with Washington.

He could just be there for appearances. He really wants certain GMs to feel he's got options.

Forsberg is a winger, unless I'm mistaken (not sure if that's what you were getting at).

And i'm as excited about him as I am Kuznetsov, so please god no :(

3e8D12U.jpg

If only there was a heretic to my dastardly

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
You want to get rid of him? How much would he want for his new contract?

He has shown no signs of improving. I know his point total last season increased but that happened since he was gifted points being on the top line. He is so weak and can't hold the puck.

rellix

Johansson has under performed all season. His speed isn't even showing anymore, and he's so easily intimidated along the boards.

A lot of fans and blogs (derp) are suggesting he has a case of the brought up too soons. Somewhat agree, but he looked so much better before.

Socreges

Banned
He has shown no signs of improving. I know his point total last season increased but that happened since he was gifted points being on the top line. He is so weak and can't hold the puck.
We've already got Schroeder then.

But I could see Gillis taking him on as a project. Any good in the face off circle?

Alucard

Banned
Still flying up the wing and shooting from the outside of the circle?

Despite Ovi's skill, I always thought he should incorporate a little power forward into his game.

I think he has tried to do that, but he just ends up taking wild runs at guys. I also don't think he's a guy who's good in tight spaces and who can fight somebody out of a corner. He's a player who needs space to wind himself up and to take his shots.

saza, is this accurate? This is the first Caps game I've watched this season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Johansson has under performed all season. His speed isn't even showing anymore, and he's so easily intimidated along the boards.

A lot of fans and blogs (derp) are suggesting he has a case of the brought up too soons. Somewhat agree, but he looked so much better before.
He's been my favourite Cap beside Backstrom for the past few years, hope he can pick it up again.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
:lol poor kid

edit: forgot to mention about all of Bob Coles mistakes from yesterday, lol. Confusing Gallagher with Subban, lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HI IQ LOLOLOL SENS MORE LIKE PENIS

Am I doing it right?

Glad to see Patches back, good response.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
So have we confirmed whether or not Pacioretty is Wolverine yet?

Pacioretty out 3-4 weeks after appendectomy. Plays 8 day later.

Alucard

Banned
Mental mistake by Despres to put the Caps on the PP.

EDIT: And we have a hockey game again. 16 minutes left, only down by two.

rellix

I know the NBC sucks thing is a dead horse but..

Caps score on the PP and the FIRST thing you say is "how about that brooks orpik block last period?" really?

Top Bottom