• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

rellix

RT @CraigCustance: Was pulling every trick in the arsenal to get him to say he was trading Luongo to the Capitals. No dice.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I also just realized yesterday that today is apparently HandEgg-day? -shrug-

Smiley90

Yeah, I feel the same. Don't think I'll even watch the game. Good thing my Facebook feed is clogged with either 9ers fans masturbating or Raider fans being salty.

I'll be studying, doing laundry and watching the Canucks game in the evening. Couldn't care less and should be doing other things than watching 3h of advertisements anyway.

Acid08

Banned
I'll be studying, doing laundry and watching the Canucks game in the evening. Couldn't care less and should be doing other things than watching 3h of advertisements anyway.
People always assume out here that wearing Sharks gear=a fan of all Bay Area sports. I've had to awkwardly explain my sports stand so many times to people already.

I didn't even know about the QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY in SF until a week ago.

Socreges

Banned
No Canucks game tonight

Good news: Kesler joining the team on the road trip. Apparently he's in pretty good shape.

Smiley90

No Canucks game tonight

Good news: Kesler joining the team on the road trip. Apparently he's in pretty good shape.

Damn, 2 days inbetween games? That's sucky... but oh well. More studying for me I suppose...

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
What a stupid penalty to take. Bad form Moulson.

Its so badass to see Isles coach Capuano with the black eye on the bench. Took a puck to the face on Thursday

Curufinwe

Kimmo Timonen.

Not sure how serious you and Socreges were being, but his age and injury history make him worth a one-year $3 million deal at most. And if he doesn't retire, he should try and get on a team with a great chance to with then Cup in 13-14.

http://www.rantsports.com/nhl/2013/01/26/top-20-nhl-unrestricted-free-agents-available-in-2013/

I would like the Flyers to go after Streit so long as he will agree to a contract that's no more than 3 or 4 years.

Alucard

Banned
A win against the Caps always feels good. I really wonder what happened to Ovechkin, though. Some guesses:

-got too rich, too famous, too fast and felt he could cruise on his schtick for life
-nobody has actually sat down with him to address his lack of evolution as a player
-became complacent after getting his millions
-is actually quite sensitive and all of the "what happened to Ovechkin" stuff has shaken his self confidence and esteem
-cares less and less as he sees the Caps moving backwards instead of forwards...he doesn't feel he has to change; it's the Caps who have to change

Just some random theories. Thoughts?

Top Bottom