• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
it will always be better than the spartan

401404804b62f2b2e2.jpg

That's just unfair.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright guys. I'm here on day one.

i4W5hb3G5uX7e.gif

In B4 bandwagoners.

Awwww yiss.

Can I be an honorary member of the BJ's bandwagon?

Hope they make the playoffs. Not just because I have the best cop on the force on my fantasy team.

Smiley90

I have an extra Nash CBJ jersey for you.

I still have hope the Rangers miss the playoffs and the Blue Jackets make them. It just needs to happen. The same way the Ottawa needs to do better than Detroit.

TUSR

Banned
I still have hope the Rangers miss the playoffs and the Blue Jackets make them. It just needs to happen. The same way the Ottawa needs to do better than Detroit.

CBJ isn't a bad team, they have a great roster.

Cannot believe hockey is back already, hell yessss

Stasis

Damn, I pretty much hate on both the Leafs and Habs equally. Makes it hard to choose who to cheer for here.

I guess I'll begrudgingly support the Habs since I live in Montréal and my gf is Québécoise. Fuck Toronto!

edit: I also miss Prust. I'll support Prust.

Awwww yiss.

Can I be an honorary member of the BJ's bandwagon?

Hope they make the playoffs. Not just because I have the best cop on the force on my fantasy team.

Oh yeah. Reddit did a study and found out that virtually everybody likes the Jackets. North America's Team.

Smiley90

I'm looking forward to our eventual collapse.

Given that we play the Sharks in our first game and lost all our 7 games against them in the past 12 months, and not even close, I feel like that collapse might be more imminent than you'd think/hope.

TUSR

Banned
Given that we play the Sharks in our first game and lost all our 7 games against them in the past 12 months, and not even close, I feel like that collapse might be more imminent than you'd think/hope.

Gotta build something up before it can collapse I guess.

Top Bottom