• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

zedge

Heading up to the City of Champs to see the Jets take on the Oil. Jets first regualr season game in Edmonton since 1996, it's going to be fun with all of the Winnipeg fans who will probably show up.
Half of Winnipeg lives in Alberta..not that I blame them. ;)

glhf

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Lets do this!

tumblr_m32a3w3nG41r04lepo1_500_zps6686c261.gif

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500_zpsee0a7d6f.gif

edit: earlier I was watching the TSN preview and when they interviewed Spezza I swear he didn't blink. It was weird.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't think she's as great as everyone here claims.

But in no way am I saying she's ugly. If she came up to me I'd be all over it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Anyone still have that picture from last year where only 1 torch was lit for the Canadiens in the playoffs?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
every time i see lafleur i think of that ad with that kid that said "guy" and their father going "lafleeeeur"

dem

I'm finally beaten down... I have little confidence going into this season. Smyth and Hemsky are on our top line? Come on now. Its like a bad dream I can't wake up from.

Its always darkest before the dawn.... right?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kessel wiping his mouth from the box of 40 timbits he just polished off pre game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No one does pregame ceremonies like the Habs. Let the salt flow, I'm watching on the CBC 360 app so my Gally gifs will be delayed

Top Bottom