• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Speaking of hypocrisies, it was pretty funny seeing people protesting at St. James Park a couple of years ago, where they turned it into a campsite, bust out their smartphones and order Starbucks from across the street.

... you can order Starbucks from your phone? wtf is this wizardry?

Tonight we are all Sharks Fans!!!!!

What? no. Just no.

zedge

THE STANCHION STRIKES AGAIN

poor Mason :lol

:p And I'd say better late than never to start caring about the environment. Might already be too late anyway, though.

Of course, But we need to focus on all of it, not just the oilsands. Seems to be the whipping boy of the oil industry. I'm sure the 100 of millions of cars spewing fumes etc are doing far more damage than anything.

I live in the Valley of One-Kid Families with Dueling SUVs. Everyone votes NDP and David Suziki baptizes children and adults alike with drops of Old Growth sap.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
THE STANCHION STRIKES AGAIN

poor Mason :lol

Schuey does, that's why I mentioned it. :p And I'd say better late than never to start caring about the environment. Might already be too late anyway, though.

Probably too late to some degree. It's going to happen anyways so I would like to see Canada benefit.

It is definitely complicated though. Companies should be held more accountable and should do the best they can to not fuck things up (as much).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pronger scored his last NHL goal against the Canucks 2 years ago?

awwwwww man, why you gotta be such a downer sportsnet :(

Probably too late to some degree. It's going to happen anyways so I would like to see Canada benefit.

It is definitely complicated though. Companies should be held more accountable and should do the best they can to not fuck things up (as much).

"too late anyway, so fuck it all" isn't my attitude. "too late, but let's at least try as much as possible now to salvage as much as we can" is much better. Like I said, I'll happily pay more taxes if good things come from it. aka research into clean energy/etc. Can finance it with a tax on unclean shit or whatnot. More taxes. Less military. Yadayada.

TUSR

Banned
god I love hybrid icing

@SCHUEY my previous comments was strictly about launch console reliability. not sure why you lashed out and told me to post on gaming side, but okay.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Courtesy of Heretic :)

Koivu_zpsf136e1d8.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flyers goal song is some piece of shit song from Fallout Boy now.

This fills me with a rage that could power the Earth for a million years after the sun burns out.

Vman

Leafs play defensive shell all game and score off the rush, that leads to lots of shots against. They only come out of the shell if they're down and need goals, like in the Ottawa game.

Also, Wild have had 4 powerplays, obviously their shot total is going to be inflated.

take your logic out of here

Top Bottom