• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tank time baby. Ekblad/Reinhart this year, then full on tank assault for McDavid next year. Trade UFAs for $$$. Holler.
Rangers won't be bad enough to get a top 5 pick, like the other poster said they'll probably be stuck in the middle somewhere.

You posted the wrong gif:

qhf.gif

It's a terrible call, but after the refs fucked us over the same play in the playoffs I don't care anymore. Kicking in goals should all count, it's so dumb.

Heretic

You know what else looks fine?

BC2/BF3 running on my laptop, and even that runs at 900p.

Next gen has to do better than that (and it probably will eventually but still, wtf DICE)

Cross gen games are never indicative of what the consoles do. Look at Killzone and Ryse. Blows everything out of the water right now.

Cross gen games are never indicative of what the consoles do. Look at Killzone and Ryse. Blows everything out of the water right now.

I'm not going next gen until MGSV + 6 months anyway, I still have a lot of games to work through.

I would however expect a cross gen game which has PC as a lead platform to push the envelope a little more, DICE are dropping the ball on BF4 multi for next gen.

Heretic

I'm not going next gen until MGSV + 6 months anyway, I still have a lot of games to work through.

I would however expect a cross gen game which has PC as a lead platform to push the envelope a little more, DICE are dropping the ball on BF4 multi for next gen.

YOU ALREADY HAVE A NEXTGEN CONSOLE YOU SON OF A B!

YOU ALREADY HAVE A NEXTGEN CONSOLE YOU SON OF A B!

"Next Gen"

But yes, my WiiU is gonna get lots of love over the next year.

Infamous looks like, graphically at least, the most next gen game so far. Really looking forward to that one.

Yep, gonna be one of my first pickups when I get around to PS4. If Gaikai pans out I might even jump on sooner then I expect since it would save me buying a PS3, which I'm tempted to do anyway.

Heretic

"Next Gen"

But yes, my WiiU is gonna get lots of love over the next year.

Yep, gonna be one of my first pickups when I get around to PS4. If Gaikai pans out I might even jump on sooner then I expect since it would save me buying a PS3, which I'm tempted to do anyway.

Next gen... Sorry. The software we use at work is called NextGen.

Anyways, I think Infamous suffers the same problem that Ryse does. Graphics look great. Game play is still up for grabs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cleary up on 2nd line with Weiss and Alfredsson, Tatar down on third with Andersson and Abdelkader.

Babcock needs to be run out of town.

Acid08

Banned
Next gen... Sorry. The software we use at work is called NextGen.

Anyways, I think Infamous suffers the same problem that Ryse does. Graphics look great. Game play is still up for grabs.

Except there have been two Infamous games already that play really really well. I'm sure it'll be pretty similar.

Acid08

Banned
Burns is shaving off his beard and hair for charity soon. Charities are The Katie Moore Foundation and some verterans thing. Raised over 10k so far.

Cake Boss

Banned
At least it happened the year they're in our division.

Our guy has gone insane as well this season.
Philips the 2nd most ice time of any player.
Smith and Neil getting the most ice time and PP time.
Shittier defense than last year even though we have better players.
Zibby sent down
Kassian playing etc

Our guy has gone insane as well this season.
Philips the 2nd most ice time of any player.
Smith and Neil getting the most ice time and PP time.
Shittier defense than last year even though we have better players.
Zibby sent down
Kassian playing etc

It's still October, and we had a number of these problems last year

And I'd like to see some number on Smith and Neil, if they're actually getting more time then Spezza we can talk

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This means Kave Man is going to have start doing his "Leafs Goalie Morning Update" in Chinese now

今晚的守门员詹姆斯·默!

Hell if I know if that is correct though!

Giggzy

Let's do this flyers-GAF. Game will be tied 2-2 with 10 seconds to go, Pronger will run onto the ice with a OG ducks jersey and score the winner from a slapshot from the blue line. In the process of the shot he will slip and fall back hitting head first on the ice and concussing himself for life.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently the Sabres are retaining 1.4Mio of Vanek's contract AND the Isles have the option of deferring their first round pick from 2014 to 2015 if it ends up being a top 10 pick.

Makes the trade a bit less one-sided in Buffalo's favour like our initial judgement was.

TUSR

Banned
So apparently the Sabres are retaining 1.4Mio of Vanek's contract AND the Isles have the option of deferring their first round pick from 2014 to 2015 if it ends up being a top 10 pick.

Makes the trade a bit less one-sided in Buffalo's favour like our initial judgement was.
Still too much for a rental. But better than what we previously knew.

This chick on the bus wearing neon pink pants, sweater, and hat with a pot leaf on it is trying to talk to me about how her parents pay her to go to school...

Summary: Fuck public transit.

Top Bottom