• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

TUSR

Banned
86aLiIL.jpg
He's mocha

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Philly has the longest running win streak in the Metro division.

Every single team in the Pacific got at least a point in their last game.

4 teams in the Pacific have at least won their last 2 games.

WEST BEST

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be able to catch the first period, hoping for a Desharnais hat trick!

Just kidding, I have a better chance at having a threesome with Miranda Kerr and Scarlett Johansson then that happening.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lines tonight

Carl Hagelin, Brad Richards, Benoit Pouliot
Chris Kreider, Derek Stepan, Mats Zuccarello
Brian Boyle, Derick Brassard, JT Miller
Taylor Pyatt, Dominic Moore, Derek Dorsett

Underwater hockey sticks look like dead whale dicks.

Yeah man, awesome game.

We had Mario Teaches Typing on our computers in elementary school and that was pretty rad too. I installed Jazz Jackrabbit 2 on mine though and played that during typing class :lol

You MONSTER. Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was inferior to the original!

Burns is shaving off his beard and hair for charity soon. Charities are The Katie Moore Foundation and some verterans thing. Raised over 10k so far.

9k of that is coming from his wife.

This means Kave Man is going to have start doing his "Leafs Goalie Morning Update" in Chinese now

Does it broadcast alongside Punjabi HNIC?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
The mention of Jason Blake reminds me that the Isles have had a knack for cutting bait with overachieving forward in recent years.

Czerkawski
Parrish
Blake
Satan

Those guys left and were terrible as soon as we moved them/let them walk. Maybe Moulsons 2 goal outburst was a fluke?

Still uneasy about that deal, even with today's news,

Edit: FAK

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Great save by Price. Seems like Price stays on his feet way more than he used. Not so quick to immediately go to the butterfly.

Curufinwe

So apparently the Sabres are retaining 1.4Mio of Vanek's contract AND the Isles have the option of deferring their first round pick from 2014 to 2015 if it ends up being a top 10 pick.

Makes the trade a bit less one-sided in Buffalo's favour like our initial judgement was.

Worst case scenario is that Islanders miss the playoffs this season, defer the pick to 2015, but then also miss the playoffs next season. and win the lottery, and then Buffalo gets McDavid.

Top Bottom