• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Worst case scenario is that Islanders miss the playoffs this year, defer the pick to 2015, but then also miss the playoffs next year and win the lottery, and then Buffalo gets McDavid.

Sounds like they're trying to out-do New Jersey in terms of fucking up draft picks

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Renaud Lavoie said:
Its possible Max Pacioretty will be back in Canadiens lineup this weekend. All depends on how rehab will go this week.
It's be awesome if he can get back in already, huge boost to the team.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that Perreault goal should've counted.

Mainly because Perreault is really good and he does well in the game of hockey. He is a good guy. Heretic and I love Perreault. We'll take him for ice cream after the game.

Solo

HD4lKkF.gif

LOL

AGally is so fierce no one would dare take a goal back from him.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Lol no way. Did they say that in the intermission? If so it's pure bullshit, Bergevin is looking for big, strong, stay at home defensemen.......so he's going to trade the best one he has?

Lol, sorry first to a contract deal done. I'm sick and on meds. Haha. Thought it seemed crazy.

edit:makes a lot more sense, lol

Smiley90

Is that site legal?

They're based in the Netherlands and have been operating for years without getting shutdown. So... maybe? They're also donation-based, so they're (cleverly) not technically making any money off their service.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They're based in the Netherlands and have been operating for years without getting shutdown. So... maybe? They're also donation-based, so they're (cleverly) not technically making any money off their service.

They should adjust their pricing according to how much time is left in the season.

That being said, I don't like paying for something that could be shut down any time.

Smiley90

They should adjust their pricing according to how much time is left in the season.

That being said, I don't like paying for something that could be shut down any time.

You donate for various amounts of time. e.g. for a year, half a year, a month, a week, a day, whatever you want. It's not an all-or-nothing thing. The shorter the time, the cheaper. so... they already do that.

And it's been running for like 5/6 years.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The Sens may be playing like shit(although they're not playing too bad in this game) but I think Zibanejad will be a star in this league. This kid makes things happen everytime he's on the ice.

Top Bottom