• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
"with 3 goals tonight, the leafs lead the eastern conference in GF"

uh bowen

they started the game leading the east in GF, and would if they were shutout

"with 3 goals tonight, the leafs lead the eastern conference in GF"

uh bowen

they started the game leading the east in GF, and would if they were shutout

He also started the game saying the Leafs finally had a healthy roster, then realized Bozak was injured and shut up......let alone Fraser and Kulemin

And the Leafs also have the most games played in the East which does help

calder

Fucking Steen man. :(

Probably for the best but I actually had to stop watching shortly after the Jets tied it in the third to go have a shower. Last monday some guys started renovating the bathtub in our apartment, and despite thinking it would be done by last thursday I still need to go to the sauna room downstairs to shower every damn night. Showering the night before is just unnatural.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Seriously, we should just get rid of all of our defensemen except for Methot and Karlsson. Everyone else is useless.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
#1 in our hearts and his first goal of many to come!

MORGAN RIELLY!!!!

morgan+rielly.jpg

Heretic

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that Perreault goal should've counted.

Mainly because Perreault is really good and he does well in the game of hockey. He is a good guy. Heretic and I love Perreault. We'll take him for ice cream after the game.

Cookies and Cream please!

Top Bottom