• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
guys, question: Are StubHub or Ticketsnow legit? They look legit (and certainly more than kijiji/etc), but I'm not sure I trust them for tickets...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
guys, question: Are StubHub or Ticketsnow legit? They look legit (and certainly more than kijiji/etc), but I'm not sure I trust them for tickets...

Both are legit. Ticketsnow is tied into the NHL Ticket Exchange and is run by Ticketmaster. My Rangers team account was tied in to Ticketsnow last year, but I think now they're calling it Ticketmaster+. Looks the same, though. StubHub has a "legit or full refund" guarantee, and I've never gotten anything from there that wasn't legit.

Reimer finding ways to win games. Just let him play his game and we'll be good.

To be honest though, this batch of players the Oilers are dressing make Raymond seem like a power forward.

Edmonton is now 8 points out of the last Wildcard spot and it's still the first month of the season. I really don't see how their ownership can look at this disaster and let Kevin Lowe, MacTavish and even Eakins stick around.

Smiley90

Both are legit. Ticketsnow is tied into the NHL Ticket Exchange and is run by Ticketmaster. My Rangers team account was tied in to Ticketsnow last year, but I think now they're calling it Ticketmaster+. Looks the same, though. StubHub has a "legit or full refund" guarantee, and I've never gotten anything from there that wasn't legit.

Thanks! great to hear.

Fuck you ticketmaster for not letting me select seats and only offering tickets for one section. Damn at everyone re-selling tickets -sigh-

Oh well.

Gonna go watch the Blue Jackets on the 22nd. (Hawks-game on the 23rd is way more expensive, not gonna go to that :lol)

my buddy has tickets for the game tomorrow and invited me, but there are no ferries that line up with me leaving the island from my late lab.

fuck you victoria

Don't go to lab, problem solved.

I'll pretend to be you for the night. For free!

Cake Boss

Banned
Watching the highlights, ship Cowen to the Nigerian Hockey League and drop Anderson off at one of Chicago's ghettos.

Jesus this team's defense is a monkey's asshole.

Even the 1st pairing couldnt handle the Toews line, he made them his bitches for the night.

manfestival

Welcome to the Machine.

All you have to know is who's starting in net for the leafs and that the queens can get fucked.

Nope nope nope, I follow the lightning. I am a tampa fan but only for the bucs and lightning. Strangely enough, hockey was the first sport I ever played. I later became a huge football fan and always liked hockey but stopped attending games

Smiley90

Nope nope nope, I follow the lightning. I am a tampa fan but only for the bucs and lightning. Strangely enough, hockey was the first sport I ever played. I later became a huge football fan and always liked hockey but stopped attending games

That doesn't man you can't hate the queens.

Case in point:

iYNhjbLBMRTdr.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good shit, boring ass games but the kind of wins Habs need, hopefully Bergevin trades Diaz tomorrow after his best game in a year. Also Price is playing ridiculous right now, I knew Waite would bring the best out of him. Eat shit Boone.

Whoooooa!! Whoaaa!!!

Its "N**gas" not "N***ers"

Racist!
Lol'ed so hard at this.

Habs win!

x4kQlis.gif
Can we officially make this the "Hab's win!" gif?, quick all Habs fans copy and paste!

Smiley90

We're the team with the LEAST powerplays in the league for a reason. Our reputation as divers is probably one of them, because it doesn't make sense that a team that spends most of their time in the offensive zone doesn't draw any penalties.

So yeah. We know. We're as annoyed by it as you, or actually probably more, since every other team benefits from it.

Acid08

Banned
Boyle says he's ready to go tomorrow but the coaching staff is hinting they want to keep him out a bit longer. I'd be fine either way, if he's really ready then fine but I trust the coaching staff if they decide to keep him out. Defense is playing fine right now.

TUSR

Banned
Boyle says he's ready to go tomorrow but the coaching staff is hinting they want to keep him out a bit longer. I'd be fine either way, if he's really ready then fine but I trust the coaching staff if they decide to keep him out. Defense is playing fine right now.

Good, I love Boyle.

Let me get this straight. Mike Smith allowing one goal on 40+ shots is worthy of the NHL three stars but Reimer getting a shutout on over 40 shots isn't? Did they not want 2 Leafs up there?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Reimer gets 0 credit
A 1.99 GAA and save % of .949 so far this season :)

fun fact

James Reimer currently holds the leafs record for single season and career save%

two things: that's weighed down by a concussion year... And man did all our goalies from the last half century suck lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Let me get this straight. Mike Smith allowing one goal on 40+ shots is worthy of the NHL three stars but Reimer getting a shutout on over 40 shots isn't? Did they not want 2 Leafs up there?

Mike Smith beat a team that won the Stanley Cup less than a year and a half ago.

Reimer shut out the Edmonton Oilers.

I can see the thought process.

Top Bottom