• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

just you wait until Saturday.

PANTHERS @ CAPITALS!?

Historically all those games ever bought was a Leafs beatdown and a year long subscription for Canucks fans to laugh at Leafs fans that live in Vancouver.

But I see that potentially changing this year.

And if that happens, Leafs-age vs Tabris in here is going to be HIGHLY AMUSING.

Haha, Ducks @ Sabres that day. We either get 2 points or embarassed thoroughly.

You fucking dumbass Holmgren.

Deserve to get fired just on that trade alone.

If that trade didn't happen then maybe Teemu wouldn't have SEVERAL MISSING FUCKING TEETH AUGH FUCK LUKE SCHENN FUCK HIM

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
PANTHERS @ CAPITALS!?

Historically all those games ever bought was a Leafs beatdown and a year long subscription for Canucks fans to laugh at Leafs fans that live in Vancouver.

But I see that potentially changing this year.

And if that happens, Leafs-age vs Tabris in here is going to be HIGHLY AMUSING.

Haha, Ducks @ Sabres that day. We either get 2 points or embarassed thoroughly.

If that trade didn't happen then maybe Teemu wouldn't have SEVERAL MISSING FUCKING TEETH AUGH FUCK LUKE SCHENN FUCK HIM

exactly

Leafs vs. Canucks

Kave vs. Smiley...RACE WAR.

:lol

Leafs game on national tv with Canucks playing after = this is going to OT

I'm unemployed so I'm going to watch that game and I'm going to laugh as the Canucks whip the leafs into submission.

And then probably cry because I don't have a job.

McKenzie just retweeted it from Dater, the Avs just released a statement.

"The Colorado Avalanche organization is aware of the allegations concerning Semyon Varlamov. At this time, and until the conclusion of this investigation, the Avalanche organization will have no further comment on this situation."

What the fuuuuck

Samyy

holy shit. that came out of nowhere oO

Is this the NHLGAF version of "absolutely crazy, she was so beautiful too"?

Like I mean't if there were problems like this, it never really showed with Varlamov. Just completely out of left field.
Obviously can't comment on if he is scum or not yet, but wow thats shitty.

I'm gonna wait until I see the full story before I label him anything, but "domestic abuse" is a damn clear allegation.

Yea theres practically no info, but if he's turning himself in it doesn't look great. Guess we will see :/

Hope it's not serious, these things can be really small and seem stupid. Just because he turned himself in doesn't mean he's guilty either.

Top Bottom