• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does he have a kid? 2nd degree, so an accessory?

"Colorado laws classify kidnapping into two categories; first degree kidnapping and second degree kidnapping. According to C.R.S. 18-3-301, a person commits first degree kidnapping if s/he carries any person from one place to another using force; or persuades another to move; or imprisons or secrets any person with the intent to force the victim to make any concession or give up anything of value in order to secure release.

According to C.R.S. 18-3-302 a person commits second degree kidnapping when s/he seizes and carries any person from one place to another, without his consent and without lawful authority; or s/he takes away any child below 18 years with intent to keep or conceal the child from his or her parent or guardian or with intent to sell, trade, or barter such child for consideration."

So... either took away a child from someone OR literally carried a person from one place to another against their will? uh-oh.

I think KingHenrik is a law student, he might be able to explain more (but he's in NY, so who knows about local law)

Quick

Banned
Bernier pls.

You're too sexy, too sexy!

Stop giving us these glimpses.

jonathan_bernier.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

130709_joffreylupul.jpg

178202224.0_standard_352.0.jpg

railGUN

Banned
TSN, you have two channels... How bouts you show the Canucks game on one, instead of Toronto on both.

Wtf is taking this game so long?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
TSN, you have two channels... How bouts you show the Canucks game on one, instead of Toronto on both.

Wtf is taking this game so long?

That's always how it goes when the Canucks play after a nationally televised Leafs game. ALWAYS.

edit: this just got interesting. I called OT already.

Top Bottom